ADVERTISEMENT

Woke World of Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo

Veteran Seminole Insider
Jul 23, 2006
Just noticed the NBA is experiencing it's worst TV ratings ever by a mile. And baseball ratings are down as well. How do you think CFB TV ratings will fare?

Reactions: MoreToPrideNole850
I fully support any individuals right to support whatever faction they want to... as a private citizen. when you are performing your job (sports) then it needs to not be involved. I am a HUGE NBA fan and have been for 40 years... I will not watch it going forward. If college football follows suit and allows the politics to bleed over to the games, then I will stop watching and supporting it as well.

So far, Baseball seems like it kind of works as does Golf. The NBA feels like we are watching some preseason college basketball tournament held in the Bahamas, it just has that feel.

I think college Football will have some fans, so maybe it will be OK, but all i really watched anyways was FSU, golf majors and the NFL.

I think this season will have the hype and excitement slightly above a spring game . There will most likely be opt outs and cancellations as well. Despite the huge financial hit it could be a blessing in disguise for FSU. It allows a new coach a whole year to get us back on track without the pressure of a normal year. He does not even have to deal with UF.

Just noticed the NBA is experiencing it's worst TV ratings ever by a mile. And baseball ratings are down as well. How do you think CFB TV ratings will fare?
According to the report, which cited the Nielsen ratings, the Houston Rockets' win over the Milwaukee Bucks averaged 2.44 million viewers and a 1.5 rating -- the highest of any non-Los Angeles Lakers or Christmas Day game of the season.

"In other action, ESPN averaged a 1.1 and 1.80 million for Lakers-Raptors on Saturday night and a 1.1 and 1.72 million for Rockets-Mavericks on Friday night, both above the network’s pre-hiatus average of just under 1.5 million," Sports Media Watch reported.

Reactions: dgod5
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT