ADVERTISEMENT

Woman Crushes Steak Eating Record

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
Woman eat 3 - 72 oz steaks in under one hour. Jeez, that is a lot of meat.

link

Do you think her husband's friends say thing to him like, "Man, your wife sure can suck down some big meat....too bad it's not yours"?

4tHRRr.gif

Reactions: TexSkills
Originally posted by Semiologist:
Do you think her husband's friends say thing to him like, "Man, your wife sure can suck down some big meat....too bad it's not yours"?
I imagine he could have some good come backs for that...perhaps something pertaining to practice makes perfect.

if i was competing with her, she would have won. just looking at her ruins my apetite. looks like a preop Axl Rose.

7505465_G.jpg

The interesting thing is I was just at the Big Texan last Monday and watched several "Big boy" competive eaters fail to eat even one 72 ounce steak meals (it's not just the steak but all kinds of sides as well). At least ten large men tried and failed while my wife and I ate a more appropriate but still ridiculously filling 20 ounce tbone.

"That's Pat" could likely be a serious competitor in this arena. I am sure her munching skills are far superior to her skills as an attorney. She would not refrain until she munched down everything in sight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT