ADVERTISEMENT

wow the bucs just got better

GvilleNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 31, 2001
The bucs looked good the last two weeks and I guess got Antonio brown? wow that could turn out interesting ..

I assume a lot of you all are in Tampa?

When Brady is playing well he's still one of the best QBs in the NFL. Biggest difference is just the composure at QB for the Bucs. Brady doesn't let a bad INT turn into multiple bad INTs.

The bucs looked good the last two weeks and I guess got Antonio brown? wow that could turn out interesting ..

I assume a lot of you all are in Tampa?
Yeah, by picking up L Fourtnette and now A Brown, it's safe to say the Bucs are going "all in" for a Super Bowl run. Would be pretty cool to see with the Super Bowl being in Tampa. As a long time Bucs fan, it's nice to watch them play on Sunday after my Saturday is typically ruined watching FSU try to play defense.

Reactions: Goldenknight0004
It’s only a good addition, if he stays out of trouble. Something that has plagued him for years. But could be a very good addition for Brady. Especially with Evens hurt right now.

It’s only a good addition, if he stays out of trouble. Something that has plagued him for years. But could be a very good addition for Brady. Especially with Evens hurt right now.
Yep. If Brown is healthy and being a team player, big if, then it lets you rest Evans. Give him a game off before a bye week and get him ready for the playoffs.

When Brady is playing well he's still one of the best QBs in the NFL. Biggest difference is just the composure at QB for the Bucs. Brady doesn't let a bad INT turn into multiple bad INTs.

I'll always like Jameis, but it's a problem when you fear an int/fumble on every dropback in year 5

Reactions: PopsNole
Jameis has his problems, but the Bucs never gave him a supporting cast to make him more successful. They have done that with Brady. I hope he gets a chance somewhere down the road to succeed and prove the Bucs wrong.

Reactions: cmanole
Jameis has his problems, but the Bucs never gave him a supporting cast to make him more successful. They have done that with Brady. I hope he gets a chance somewhere down the road to succeed and prove the Bucs wrong.
He had Jones. He had Evans. He had Godwin. He had OJ Howard.

Reactions: FSUfan1973

He had plenty of weapons

Reactions: FSUfan1973
One thing a lot of college QBs struggle with when they get to the NFL it seems is that a punt in the NFL isn’t the worst thing. In college it comes so easy sometimes you expect to score every time, in the NFL that’s not going to happen. Obviously Jameis has had an issue with not giving up on plays and forcing stuff his whole career really. Last year was bad.

Yeah, by picking up L Fourtnette and now A Brown, it's safe to say the Bucs are going "all in" for a Super Bowl run. Would be pretty cool to see with the Super Bowl being in Tampa.

like others have said .. if Brown can make it to the playoffs.

NOTE: A lot of us have forgotten he was in new england for 2 weeks .. so Brady and Brown kind of know what each want and what each expect and they got together again. Do not think for a minute Brown and brady did not approved this.

I watched the second half of the Bucs game the other day, and they are impressive. Look like they may contend. Brady still has good zip on the ball and threw some dimes. He had plenty of time too, looked like his days in NE standing flat footed without pressure making his reads. They looked good.

I watched the second half of the Bucs game the other day, and they are impressive. Look like they may contend. Brady still has good zip on the ball and threw some dimes. He had plenty of time too, looked like his days in NE standing flat footed without pressure making his reads. They looked good.
bucs had a top 2-3 WR core before they lost howard and gained Gronk and Brown .. probably best in the business of Brown makes it thro the season .. If brady and the WRs get on the same page they could be a scoring machine.

Jameis wasn’t perfect but he needed OL help, not more weapons. They went a decade without drafting a 1st round OL. Jameis leaves and then they pick a 1st round OL
demar dotson was a revolving door at RT for 5 years, committing constant holding penalties putting them behind the sticks (don't get me started on Caleb Benenoch, Don Smith and Mike Smith criminally as the DC for 3 years). 3.5 ypc last year vs. 4.8 ypc this year. the run game they have this year is keeping them ahead of the chains, and Brady like any 43 year old GOAT type QB (who has played as much football as he has) would do, is feasting.

the Saints were the perfect landing spot for Jameis to take a redshirt year and a deep breath.

Jameis wasn’t perfect but he needed OL help, not more weapons. They went a decade without drafting a 1st round OL. Jameis leaves and then they pick a 1st round OL
They drafted Jameis 2 offensive lineman in the second round and one in the 3rd. The line is pretty the same outside of adding Wirfs.

JW had plenty of talent around him on the offensive side. If you want to blame something other than Winston, you should look at the other side of the ball. The defense was awful most of Winston's time in Tampa. They started to play a little better the second half of last year.
I am disappointed that things didn’t work out for him in Tampa (both for him and the team). It was not all Winston’s fault, but he certainly bears a s

Reactions: cmanole

In addition to losing Howard for the year and Evans playing hurt, Godwin is out for at least a game, maybe two or three. Broke his finger this past Sunday & had surgery on it yesterday. He’s missed four or 5 games this year already. It is impressive that they have played well offensively despite a lot of injuries.

Reactions: fsujlm
AB excitement balloon got popped by a Brees. Brees brings his A game every single time it seems to Brady. He’s got the “GOAT” my ass mentality.😂 The Saints obliterated the Bucs last night in the rain where Brady usually has an advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT