ADVERTISEMENT

Football FSU veterans returned in 2023 for this opportunity: ACC title, shot at CFP

Jordan Travis was the one who got the ball rolling on Dec. 7, and it was a decision that caused many of his Florida State teammates to contemplate their future, too.

One by one, the Seminoles began to announce their decisions to return to FSU. Among them were Trey Benson, Johnny Wilson and Robert Scott on offense as well as Jared Verse, Fabien Lovett, Kalen DeLoach, Tatum Bethune, Akeem Dent and Jarrian Jones on defense. Among the reasons were to achieve personal and team goals and, yes, retention through NIL was a big point for some as they weighed staying at FSU compared to what was their projected NFL draft stock.

A talking point through the offseason often was one of "Can FSU handle the pressure?" Inside the program, it was embraced because the coaches and veteran players felt they put more pressure on themselves than those on the outside. The 2023 Seminoles were strengthened through talent retention as well as player development and the acquisition of more depth through the transfer portal.

And the Seminoles were always viewed as a team with championship aspirations. That’s what FSU is playing for this week against Louisville in the ACC championship game on Saturday (8 p.m. on ABC).

“This is part of the reason why I came back,” Dent said. “Being in this situation is a blessing. From all of the work we put in and for us to still be hitting and focused on the main goal is still a blessing.”

Football Recruiting Stock Up - Stock Down

Stock up

WR Jeremiah Smith - Chaminade - 6-4, 200 - I am not ready to put the forecast in for FSU but they sit in a very good spot. I believe he still has a visit set up for FSU. The staff has done a great job. But Keon Coleman deserves some credit. I have been told that Smith is very impressed with the way FSU has used Coleman. Watched Smith the other night and he stands out. He is a difference maker and a prospect that should be able to play as a freshman.

DT D'Nas White - Concord, NC - 6-4, 300 - I just put a forecast in for Nas. He is a big-bodied DT that FSU needs. They are going to lose Fabien Lovett this off season as well as Dennis Briggs. There could be some attrition. White is not a kid who will play right away but we feel can be developed into a quality starter.

Stock Down

WR Cam Coleman - Phenix HS, Ala. - 6-4, 200 - I have been told Texas A&M has made him a sweet offer to stick. I expect the Aggies to try and hold on. Auburn is making a play. That being said a source of mine who is close to AU said they are really putting their resources from NIL into OL/DL. And while they want Coleman, not sure if they will get into a bidding war. FSU made an offer. They like Smith and feel they have a better shot.

CB Zavier Mincey - He is a Daytona Mainland prospect. Outside of Buster Davis and Cyrus Fagan a few years ago, FSU does not do well at his school. As for LJ McCray ... Unless pops is offered a job, he won't be a Seminole.

Even Trader.....

Cai Bates - Orlando Edgewater- CB- He has the chance to commit to FSU. For some reason I could see another SEC school getting in the mix. FSU is trying, but I have also been told the kid likes the SEC.

Football Wednesday practice updates (ACC Championship Game week)

We just wrapped at the final FSU practice availability before Saturday's ACC Championship Game matchup vs. Louisville. Here are some updates from the day's work:

• It was another very chilly morning in Tallahassee, even colder than Tuesday and also colder than the projected forecast for Saturday night in Charlotte. We saw a few FSU players sporting hand-warmers on the front of their uniforms and one funny moment where Jared Verse was trying to pull Vandrevius Jacobs' hands out of his handwarmer to not let him use it as they walked into practice. Legendary FSU defensive coordinator Mickey Andrews was in attendance watching Wednesday's practice as well.
  • Tate Rodemaker had a few mistakes but largely was productive during the practice, airing out a beautiful deep ball to Keon Coleman and quite a few passes to Johnny Wilson, Jaheim Bell and others.
  • I don't think either Brock Glenn or AJ Duffy were as good Wednesday as they were Tuesday. Both made some really nice throws (Duffy had a sensational throw in a tight window over the middle of the field to Destyn Hill who made a nice catch and run while Glenn threw a few nice deep balls) but both were also more mistake-prone and struggled some with accuracy Wednesday morning.
  • The FSU secondary had an incredibly impressive day during 7-on-7 pass skelly work. Azareye'h Thomas had a pass breakup on the very first play of the period, Fentrell Cypress II had a play shortly thereafter where he ripped what appeared to be a catch out of the receiver's hands and then Conrad Hussey had an interception on an overthrown ball over the middle later in the period. Kevin Knowles also had a nice interception during 1-on-1s, sticking to the receiver with good coverage before jumping the route at the perfect moment. Greedy Vance Jr. also had an interception early in the practice during 11-on-11.
  • KJ Sampson impressed me during the trench 1-on-1 pass-rush drill. He showed some impressive strength to win his reps, though he was not going against starters, and continues to make a case in practice for him having a role in the Seminoles' DT rotation next season. Patrick Payton also had a very strong rep during this period going against Jeremiah Byers and I was surprised with how well Thomas Shrader held up in a rep against Darrell Jackson.

Football Recruiting Recruiting Roundup: Post-Florida / ACC Champ Week

Welcome to the Post-Florida / ACC Champ Week edition of Recruiting Roundup.

As the Osceola staff keeps tabs on Florida State recruiting, we will produce a recap of the last week of recruiting and track visits and movement for Florida State commits and targets. The thread will be updated up until gameday as we keep track of visits of current commits and potential recruits that Florida State is battling for. The thread will include updates from Osceola Recruiting Analyst Charles Fishbein and will also include an organized list of relevant activity for FSU commits and targets, provided by Pat Burnham and Nick Carlisle.

Since it was not a home game this week for Florida State, a lot of recruiting noise happened elsewhere. Colorado is experiencing decommitments a plenty and teams are looking to see if a fire sale happens in College Station. As for the Seminoles, for and foremost, Florida State is 12-0 and they did it with a lot of targets in attendance at BHG Stadium on Florida visits. Jeremiah Smith was at Florida this weekend and there were some other key guys, like 2025 DE Jalen Wiggins, who is a target for FSU in next year's class.

Osceola Recruiting Analyst Charles Fishbein just released an update on where Florida State stands with some remaining prospects. Make sure to read that thread here:
STOCK UP, STOCK DOWN on Florida State recruiting targets

Login to view embedded media
KJ Bolden visited Auburn this weekend and this is his second in-season unofficial visit - the first coming on Sept. 30. This is a visit that FSU has known about for a long time as Bolden has openly communicated that he wanted to go and watch the Iron Bowl. The only thing to seemingly come out of Bolden's time at Auburn is a tweet commenting on Florida State's victory over the Gators and recruiting for the Seminoles. I have reached out some Auburn guys to see if he spoke after the game. I will update this thread if he said anything about his visit. Bolden still has not taken an official visit to Florida State yet and will do so in December before he signs.

As stated above, Smith visited Florida again this weekend. This was a prime opportunity to get another look at both schools as they are both pursuing Smith's services. Given everything that we have heard over the last few weeks, he likes Florida State the most and this was another opportunity to watch Keon Coleman play. The word continues to be that if Smith is going to flip in-state, it is going to be FSU. Florida State sits in a great position for Coleman.

With the visit to Florida State during the Miami game, hopes that Florida State would still be in it for McCray were reignited. As time has passed, it seems that the ship has sailed for McCray and that he will remain with the Gators.

Manassee Itete announced earlier in the week that he has set his official visit to Florida State for Dec. 15. He has been committed to Florida State since late July but has not been back on campus as he is from California.

Jadon Blair is a 2025 safety that you will likely be hearing a lot about. He visited Florida State during the Miami game and came away very impressed with Florida State. He came away once again impressed with Florida State after the win against the Gators.

"I love the way the team faced some adversity early on in the game but I loved how they fought back and kept playing hard. Something I noticed about Florida State is how much energy they have as a team and they keep each other up always. I loved the way the defense started clicking and shut things down."

Naeshaun Montgomery is another name to start looking out for in the 2025 class. He attends Cardinal Newman and got an offer from Florida State earlier in August. We heard from him as well following the win over the Gators.

"What a great game! FSU started off slow then came alive in the second half. It was a very intense game. IT was a huge win for FSU - not a lot of teams can say they have won in the swamp. It's very tough to win in that place."

Football FSU rises back to No. 4 in updated College Football Playoff rankings

After falling to No. 5 last week, FSU rose back to No. 4 in the updated College Football Playoff rankings that were released Tuesday night.

Reactions: NoleLizards

FSU vs Louisville prediction

Do we get it done Saturday night? I have been watching Louisville little bit and I am actually surprised by how small they are up front on the dline. Looking at who they have played and by common opponents it should be a good but sometimes its hard to go off of that.

Gut is telling me comes down to the 4th qtr, my Heart is telling me lets make sure the game is over with early in 2nd half so we don't have to stress lol

TheOsceola and Glory Days invite you to watch the ACC Championship Game with us on Saturday

The Osceola and our sponsor Glory Days invite you to watch the Atlantic Coast Conference Championship game with The Osceola Staff at Glory Days (1926 Capital Circle NE) on Saturday, December 2 at 8 pm.

Enjoy the game with Seminole friends on multiple television sets, along with great food and beverages at reasonable prices. There is no cost of admission, just pay for the food and beverage you order. We’ll offer drink specials, free appetizers, giveaways, and the opportunity to cheer the Seminoles together.

Please RSVP to Jkutz@theosceola.com by Friday at noon to tell us how many seats you want for each game.

4:00 pm SEC Championship Game Alabama v Georgia

8:00 pm ACC Championship Game Florida State v Louisville

If you have any questions call me at 850.508.8690

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday,

Jerry Kutz, Bob Ferrante, Pat Burnham and Nick Carlisle
Reactions: BoNoles2010

Basketball Q&A: Jamir Watkins on his versatility, contributions to FSU's 4-1 start

Jamir Watkins does a little bit of everything, leading the Seminoles in scoring (14.2 points), rebounds (6.0) and assists (4.4).

Watkins sat down with the Osceola this week for a 1-on-1 interview to discuss how he has fit in with the Seminoles, the first five games and a matchup with an old friend in Jalen DeLoach (the younger brother of FSU linebacker Kalen DeLoach) when Georgia plays at the Donald L. Tucker Center on Wednesday (9:15 p.m. on ACC Network).

Football Jared Verse, Patrick Payton making big impacts at the right time on FSU defense

FSU defensive ends Jared Verse and Patrick Payton combined for 4.5 sacks last week at Florida, four of which came in the fourth quarter. If these two are taking their game to another level right now, the timing would certainly be ideal for the Seminoles.

Another Season Proving the M in MNC stands for MYTHICAL

There is no national championship awarded by the NCAA. When the top 2 teams as picked by a vote were forced to play each other, it ws an improvement. Then when the top 4 teams as picked by a vote (of now just a few people) was established, it was an improvement again. But there is no true national champion system in place. Could you imagine a 13-0 FSU being left out?? Neither can I, but under this current system, it's possible!
Reactions: fredfarkle336

Football Tuesday practice updates (ACC Championship Game week)

We just wrapped at the first practice of FSU's ACC Championship Game week on a chilly Tuesday morning. Here are some updates from the day's work.

• All three FSU quarterbacks had some really nice moments at Tuesday's practice. Tate Rodemaker again diced up the scout team pretty well, with a long completion to Keon Coleman, a nice wheel route to Rodney Hill and a number of completions to Johnny Wilson, his favorite target last week at Florida. Brock Glenn had a great pass to a wide-open Jackson West streaking down the sideline and threw a rocket of a pass in 7-on-7 pass skelly which Kentron Poitier remarkably caught above his head with a leaping catch. Even AJ Duffy had a few really nice moments Tuesday morning. He had a really nice downfield pass to CJ Campbell under pressure, aired out a deep ball to Destyn Hill, which Hill caught while falling down for a huge gain and had another fairly deep ball which connected with Darion Williamson.
  • While the receivers made some nice plays, there were also a few too many drops Tuesday morning. It's hard to blame them too much given how the cold weather surely made the ball feel like a rock as they tried to catch it. Still, the weather this morning could resemble the expected weather Saturday evening in Charlotte, which is expected to be in the low 50s with a decent chance of rain.
  • On the other side of the ball, Shyheim Brown had a great interception in 1-on-1s, staying with Markeston Douglas in coverage and then jumping the route for a pick. Quindarrius Jones also had an improbable pick in 1-on-1s, coming down with a bobbled ball that was a deep shot down the sideline. A few wideouts ran stellar slant routes during this 1-on-1 period including Hill and Jacobs, who each cut on a dime for uncontested catches.
  • It's always funny to watch Jared Verse and how nonstop his talking is in all football settings, even on the practice field. After an 11-on-11 period, he was jawing with a few FSU running backs and ran off to his next period while facing them and taunting. It's easy to see why his teammates like him and how he's able to get under the skin of opposing players with his antics.
We'll be back on Wednesday for the final availability before Saturday's game.

Basketball ACC/SEC Challenge schedule

The ACC:

• Three ACC teams are ranked nationally this week. Duke (7), Miami (8) and North Carolina (17) and are ranked in the Associated Press poll, while Duke (7), Miami (8) and UNC (16) hold spots in the USA Today Coaches poll. Clemson, FSU and Virginia are receiving votes in one or both polls.

• The inaugural ACC/SEC Challenge will be contested Tuesday and Wednesday, with 14 games on the docket. The event will be featured across ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ACC Network and SEC Network and replaces the ACC's 24-year challenge with the Big Ten.

• League play commences this weekend, with seven matchups on Saturday and Sunday.

• Florida State junior forward Jamir Watkins and North Carolina senior guard RJ Davis shared ACC Player of the Week honors. Watkins was named the MVP of the Sunshine Slam as he averaged 18.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, 6.0 assists and 2.0 steals in victories over UNLV and No. 18 Colorado. Davis earned all-tournament honors in the Battle 4 Atlantis, averaging 22.0 points and 3.0 assists as the Tar Heels went 2-1 in the event.

2023 ACC/SEC Challenge

Tuesday, November 28

LSU at Syracuse | ESPN2 | 7 PM

No. 21/22 Mississippi State at Georgia Tech | ACCN | 7 PM

Notre Dame at South Carolina | SECN | 7 PM

No. 8/8 Miami at No. 12/12 Kentucky | ESPN | 7:30 PM

Missouri at Pitt | ESPNU | 7:30 PM

NC State at Ole Miss | ESPN2 | 9 PM

Clemson at No. 23/20 Alabama | ESPN | 9:30 PM

2023 ACC/SEC Challenge

Wednesday, November 29

No. 10/11 Tennessee at No. 17/16 North Carolina | ESPN | 7:15 PM

No. 14/13 Texas A&M at Virginia | ESPN2 | 7:15 PM

Florida at Wake Forest | ESPNU | 7:15 PM

No. 7/7 Duke at Arkansas | ESPN | 9:15 PM

Virginia Tech at Auburn | ESPN2 | 9:15 PM

Georgia at Florida State | ACCN | 9:15 PM

Boston College at Vanderbilt | SECN | 9:15 PM

Bellarmine at Louisville | ACCNX/ESPN+ | 8 PM

Saturday, December 2

Notre Dame at No. 8/8 Miami | The CW | Noon

Syracuse at Virginia | ESPN2 | Noon

No. 7/7 Duke at Georgia Tech | The CW | 2:15 PM

Florida State at No. 17/16 North Carolina | ACCN | 2 PM

NC State at Boston College | ACCN | 4 PM

Sunday, December 3

Clemson at Pitt | ACCN | 2 PM

Louisville at Virginia Tech | ACCN | 4 PM

Michigan

So now that Harbaugh served his hand slapping of having to coach on the headset from across the street is it all over? They get to cheat and get away with it? Why isn't the rest of the football universe up in arms that they are allowed to continue? Why doesn't the committee step in and leave them out of the playoff? I just don't see how this is being let go without a mention.

Bryan Hudson wins ACC's Jacobs Blocking Trophy

The ACC:

Louisville center Bryan Hudson has been voted the winner of the 2023 Jacobs Blocking Trophy, the Atlantic Coast Conference announced on Monday.

The Jacobs Blocking Trophy has been awarded annually since 1953 to the player selected most outstanding blocker in the ACC by a poll of the league’s head coaches and defensive coordinators. The trophy is given in memory of William P. Jacobs, who served as president of Presbyterian College from 1935 to 1945.

Hudson, a 6-5, 305-pound redshirt senior from Georgetown, Kentucky, heads into Saturday night’s 2023 ACC Football Championship Game having played in 58 games over his collegiate career. He has played in every game for the Louisville Cardinals for the last three years after transferring in after two years at Virginia Tech.

With Hudson paving the way, Louisville boasts one of three ACC 1,000-yard rushers (Jawhar Jordan) and has amassed over 5,250 yards in total offense. The Louisville offense ranks 26th nationally with an average of 438.6 total yards per game and 33rd in all of FBS in rushing offense with an average of 183.5 yards per game on the ground for the year. Hudson, who was voted the ACC Offensive Lineman of the Week on Sept. 25, has played over 780 snaps this season, totaling 50 knockdowns, and has not allowed a sack all season long.

“Bryan is very deserving of this honor. To be voted the most outstanding lineman by your peers is an incredible tribute to Bryan’s dedication and ability as a football player. He has obviously been one of our best and most consistent players this season,” stated Louisville head coach Jeff Brohm. “Bryan has battled injuries for most of the year, which speaks to his desire to be out there every day for his teammates and our university. He is a guy who works at his craft and is an incredibly disciplined and technically sound offensive lineman. He’s been a leader from the first day I took this job and I appreciate all he’s done for our football team."

This marks the second time that a Louisville player has claimed the Jacobs Blocking Trophy since joining the ACC in 2014 and the first since Mekhi Becton won it in 2019.

Winners of the ACC Jacobs Blocking Trophy

1953 Bill Wohrman, FB, South Carolina

1954 Bill Wohrman, FB, South Carolina

1955 Bob Pellegrini, C, Maryland

1956 Hal McElhaney, FB, Duke

1957 Hal McElhaney, FB, Duke

1958 John Saunders, FB, South Carolina

1959 Doug Cline, FB, Clemson

1960 Dwight Bumgarner, T, Duke

1961 Art Gregory, T, Duke

Jim LeCompte, G, North Carolina

1962 Art Gregory, T, Duke

1963 Chuck Walker, T, Duke

1964 Eddie Kesler, FB, North Carolina

1965 John McNabb, G, Duke

1966 Wayne Mass, T, Clemson

1967 Harry Olszewski, G, Clemson

1968 Greg Shelly, T, Virginia

1969 Ralph Sonntag, T, Maryland

1970 Dan Ryczek, C, Virginia

1971 Geoff Hamlin, FB, North Carolina

1972 Ron Rusnak, G, North Carolina

1973 Bill Yoest, G, NC State

1974 Ken Huff, G, North Carolina

1975 Billy Bryan, C, Duke

1976 Billy Bryan, C, Duke

1977 Joe Bostic, G, Clemson

1978 Jim Ritcher, C, NC State

1979 Jim Ritcher, C, NC State

1980 Ron Wooten, G, North Carolina

1981 Lee Nanney, T, Clemson

1982 Dave Pacella, T, Maryland

1983 James Farr, G, Clemson

1984 Jim Dombrowski, T, Virginia

1985 Jim Dombrowski, T, Virginia

1986 Paul Kiser, G, Wake Forest

1987 John Phillips, G, Clemson

1988 Jeff Garnica, C, North Carolina

1989 Chris Port, T, Duke

1990 Ray Roberts, T, Virginia

1991 Ray Roberts, T, Virginia

1992 Ben Coleman, T, Wake Forest

1993 Mark Dixon, G, Virginia

1994 Clay Shiver, C, Florida State

1995 Clay Shiver, C, Florida State

1996 no recipient

1997 Tra Thomas, T, Florida State

1998 Craig Page, C, Georgia Tech

1999 John St. Clair, C, Virginia

2000 Tarlos Thomas, T, Florida State

2001 Brett Williams, T, Florida State

2002 Brett Williams, T, Florida State

2003 Elton Brown, G, Virginia

2004 Elton Brown, G, Virginia

2005 Eric Winston, T, Miami

2006 Josh Beekman, G/C, Boston College

2007 Steve Justice, C, Wake Forest

2008 Eugene Monroe, T, Virginia

2009 Rodney Hudson, G, Florida State

2010 Rodney Hudson, G, Florida State

2011 Blake DeChristopher, T, Virginia Tech

2012 Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina

2013 Cameron Erving, T, Florida State

2014 Cameron Erving, T/C, Florida State

2015 Roderick Johnson, T, Florida State

2016 Roderick Johnson, T, Florida State

2017 Mitch Hyatt, T, Clemson

2018 Mitch Hyatt, T, Clemson

2019 Mekhi Becton, T, Louisville

2020 Liam Eichenberg, T, Notre Dame

2021 Ikem Ekwonu, T, NC State

2022 Jordan McFadden, T, Clemson

2023 Bryan Hudson, C, Louisville

Tate delivers full plate….

Lil Thanksgiving play on the Thread title!
Kind of long but most who follow me when I post knows I care about details, understanding and transparency, which hopefully present it in a way you can also visualize it as well.
Disclaimer: I want to make absolutely sure there is an understanding that in no way anything I discuss intended to diminish, come off negatively or belittling to either player. I have seen to post or comments taken totally wrong and with the sensitive nature surrounding the whole ordeal I can see where things are taken wrong.

I’ve got to be honest, going into Sat. against FU Tate honestly worries me a hell of a lot less than than OL who has really been a big disappointment overall. Just goes to how the crazy elite players at every skill position has helped mask this issue. Quite frankly imo if we had a solid OL I think all of these “experts” would feel better about a top 4 FSU.

Now, on to Tate the Great. You can ask a better QB2 than Tate! With Tate being in the CMN offense for 4 yrs is a GIFT. It’s rare a QB2 takes over and the playbook doesn’t have to be almost with exception of “Bread and Butter” intro in the game plan. This doesn’t allow these DCs to wake up from some of those nightmares leading up to the game.

First thing pops up for vast majority of fans or social media “experts” head is Tate has an absolute cannon and he is big. While these two things are true most can really explain why it’s so important.

1) Arm strength / Accuracy- JT was a good QB and Norvell system elevated him because it was setup around what made JT. Now, if we are talking arms Tate’s arm is an NFL big boy arm. While it was UNA you still have to have a big arm to do it. There were a couple that left you Holy 6lb sweet baby Jesus that was a crazy throw.

RWD a lil. I loved see JT in the passing again with the way he used to his leg and with his magical 🫵 directing like Mozart. I’m sure many also noticed how Jordan’s deep throws while having a beautiful spiral seemed to almost float to the Wr. Usually causing them to make an acrobatic catch. There have been quite a few WRs who had 2 or 3 steps on the DB and the float would allow them to close that gap. loated ended with a catch. He loved back side throws. This is another reason CMN was ok with so many back shoulder plays. Now, with Tate he has the arm and ability to hit Wr w/o losing any of that advantage resulting in more big time plays and TDs.

Next, is one many forget. With JT being 6’0-6’1 which honesty thought he would easily be under 6’0. Figured it would be 5’10 or 5’11. Tate is 6’4 or 6’5, 196. You wanna build your own QB I guarantee you he would be 6’4 - ‘66 and maybe 195 - 210. Tate’s ht opens up intermediate and short passing game such as Qick Slant, crossing routes, drags also. JT possessed the ability to make those throws he had one problem and that was Sight! Being a short QB makes it difficult to
have a lot positive plays in the middle intermittent to short passes. I was talking to a buddy of mine grilling in the backyard. He said, “I don’t think it really matters. “ I gave him the football and then I proceeded to walk to the other side of the 6’ tall privacy fence. Told him the fence is the oline. Tell me intermittent to short route you want me to run. Before he simulates snap,” How can I throw it if I can’t see you! I said…Court adjourned. Then I got about 15 yds deep and he could see me easy. “Does show you what I’m trying for you to understand.”

Tate can’t be on the same field when we start talking scrambles, extending play.
JT’s elusiveness was unbelievable you can’t expect ANYONE to replicate that. Tate isn’t going make JT scrambles or take over a game with those legs. However, let’s not act like TR isn’t athletic. He reminds me a lil of Stetson Bennett/ Christian Ponder esque. Not say we have seen that out of him I feel like he is very capable of making similar plays with his legs. Tate’s straight line speed is really good.

I’m hoping we go in with a plan to hit that mid short middle game if they over compensate well…..the GAM are on the outside smiling. This is a great way to be an extension of the running game. Y’all remember the Clemson game they relentlessly threw quicks, drags, Pop/sit routes and just ate our lunch.

Hope we come out with a game plan to attack them like Clemson did us. This will get Tate in the flow and some confidence going and basically eliminates their DL while our OL getting in the flow and build confidence. Our big boys should have a big game. This will allow for a RB show! If our OL will step it up and only settle for utter destruction we walking into the CFP with what no one believed was possible.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT