ADVERTISEMENT

2 Champions Club tix for sale for Louisville

SammiNole

Walk-on
Mar 29, 2002
We can't make the Louisville game, so we're selling the CC tickets at great rate of $150 each. Face value is $250 each. It will definitely be hot for this noon game. We have covered seating, plus the air conditioned club, with free all you can eat food and cash bar. Definitely worth the price. Please text if you're interested to eight five zero, two nine four, zero two two six.

My tix are in Section 215, Row 10, and are under the overhang, so NO sun! Seats are also on end of aisle with easy access to the club (all you can eat food and cash bar) as well as restroom.

Give me an idea how the club is for kids. I just had a knee procedure so squeezing into the stands this week is not the most desirable, however my 10 year old won't let me miss the game lol! Assuming the seats have more room than the regular benches?

Give me an idea how the club is for kids. I just had a knee procedure so squeezing into the stands this week is not the most desirable, however my 10 year old won't let me miss the game lol! Assuming the seats have more room than the regular benches?

Two of our six club seats house our two sons, 7 and 9 in age. The club is awesome for them, as it’s easy for them to get up and move around, plus it’s all you can eat, which is a definite plus considering I have no idea how mine can eat so much.

Sorry to butt in, but just wanted to offer one dad’s positive take on it.

We can't make the Louisville game, so we're selling the CC tickets at great rate of $150 each. Face value is $250 each. It will definitely be hot for this noon game. We have covered seating, plus the air conditioned club, with free all you can eat food and cash bar. Definitely worth the price. Please text if you're interested to eight five zero, two nine four, zero two two six.
I sent you a text if these are still available.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT