ADVERTISEMENT

2 hotel rooms, 2 CC tix and 4 stadium tix for NC State for sale

Ray Schneider

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
We can no longer make the NC State game and. cannot get out of our hotel rooms. Let me know if you are interested . 2 rooms at Doubletree by Hilton downtown Tallahassee, 2 Champions club tickets and 4 tickets around the 50 yard line alumni side for this weekend vs NC State. Let me know if interested in some or all.

Reactions: seminoleken
We can no longer make the NC State game and. cannot get out of our hotel rooms. Let me know if you are interested . 2 rooms at Doubletree by Hilton downtown Tallahassee, 2 Champions club tickets and 4 tickets around the 50 yard line alumni side for this weekend vs NC State. Let me know if interested in some or all.
If you haven't sold the CC tickets, I need a few more - shoot me a text if they are still available 386.872.0386

GM. Can you please text me with more info about the hotel rooms. Is it for Friday and Saturday or just Saturday? Thanks. 904-568-4810

ADVERTISEMENT