ADVERTISEMENT

2012 uf at FSU

TheRealLefty_29

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 17, 2022
That was the last time I was in Tally for a game. How much has Tally changed since then?

TIA

New Student Union is complete and it only took about six years 🙄
Ken’s is gone. That stretch of Tennessee Street is really shabby now.
WHAT?!?!

crying-cry.gif

According to Google they open tonight at 9pm. This a recent thing?
The last two times I’ve been in Tally (Ga Tech and Louisiana) and driven by the lights were off and there was a real estate sign in the window. I’d love to be wrong.

• Love
Reactions: DFSNOLE
The last two times I’ve been in Tally (Ga Tech and Louisiana) and driven by the lights were off and there was a real estate sign in the window. I’d love to be wrong.
I’m a thousand miles away but their facebook page was posting photos 2 days ago. 🤷‍♂️

Wait, Ken’s is gone? That must be a recent development. I know people who were there just a few short months ago.

Just wondering if they had a "The Night the Lights Went Out in GA" theme going on. Herschel and his 27 kids say Hey! :cool:

Kens is still open but everything in that building operates differently than in the old days. They mostly do not use the Tennessee Street entrances. What used to be a parking lot behind Kens & the other adjacent places has been turned into a big fenced in courtyard, with entrances on the east & west sides. They check Id's there & charge a cover, then you enter the bars from what was historically the back side of the buildings.
If you drive down Tennessee, it does indeed look closed.
The complex appears to be called "The Tennessee Strip." At least that is how credit card and ATM charges shiw up on the accoints that I am on with my kid.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and goldmom
Correction - it is The Tally Strip, not Tennessee Strip.

Thetallystrip.club

It includes Kens, Yiannis, and a few other clubs with varying music styles.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT