ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Locker Room College Bowl Pick Em

NoleFan2U

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2003
Mouth of the Rat, FL
Well, Yahoo is out, they are no longer doing it. I have started a new game on ESPN.com

Group name is Warchant LR
Password is Swaggart18

You need an ESPN log in to join. Please share with anyone who may be interested. Same as always, winners and confidence points.

Let the games begin!!

First bowl game is in 2 days (Sarurday). Be sure to get the picks in before the game starts.

Also, make sure you return to pick the national champion once the 2 teams are decided.

http://games.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2017/en/groupfind

Last edited:
inn-sign.jpg

After day one --I like some of the things I am seeing in the current standings

Capture_zpst78k3l4p.png

The reason NiA's in first right now is because he just picked games without changing the original confidence ranking which is based on order of the games played. To his credit, he had a great first day of bowl season...thus his early high score.

Reactions: NoleinATL
The reason NiA's in first right now is because he just picked games without changing the original confidence ranking which is based on order of the games played. To his credit, he had a great first day of bowl season...thus his early high score.

um, no...i missed on 3 games yesterday, a 1 and 2 point and a 28 point, but my post was really about another players current position more so than mine :D

My bowl picks much like my regular season picks are pushing me towards the back of the pack.

The "vegas picks guy" on Dari and Mel this am ( which is a good listen on Sat and Sunday ESPN Radio) stated that teams that led in off/def rushing categories are currently 4 and 1. Only loss was FIU that lost QB early in game.

interesting tidbit for those looking to wager on upcoming bowl games

Last edited:
So if you want a team to lose, I will pick them to win. I don't think I could have tried to get this many wrong on purpose. Are we picking against the spread or something. What the heck.

Reactions: NoleinATL
It seemed we were getting at least one questionable targeting call a game this season, but I see worse transgressions go unflagged all the time. For instance, the Ped State QB just slid and got helmet-to helmet with his butt on the ground, and it didn't get called.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT