ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Ryder Cup

I had not heard this story, very interesting..The snip is long, but good start to the article

Word had filtered to team members about a fiery debate between analysts Brandel Chamblee and David Duval, and they wanted to see it for themselves. Chamblee had questioned the effectiveness of the putative leaders of the American side in recent years, Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson, and how their play had fallen short relative to great players from previous eras. Duval, who played in the 1999 and 2002 matches, countered with a perspective that separated him from his colleague by more than just opinion. “Having actually been out there and done it, there’s more to it than what these stats say. … The dynamic of the Ryder Cup comes into play in that regardless of who you are, there sometimes are forces more powerful going on, and it’s a very tangible thing.”

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/ry...avid-duvals-new-leadership-role-with-team-usa

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Here's what will happen
Tiger will play like dung
Rose and Rory will play like heroes
Europe will win
USA will lose

With a 3 iron? I don't have anything lower than a 5 in my bag.

I hit a high fade and water on my left sucks the ball in like a black hole, I might find water with my putter on that hole

It will be a great weekend. Course sets up to take US length away...greens will be slower.

Europe wins a close one IMO.

I like the remote controlled boat camera. That is a nice feature

That was a great call by Cannon before Thomas conceded that putt. Love Ryder Cup golf

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I just woke up about a half hour ago, but it appears that Tiger left his "A" game back in the ATL.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT