ADVERTISEMENT

30 for 30 on these hot dog eating clowns

scalpcutter

All-ACC
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2019
Tallahassee
I can’t believe ESPN did a 30 for 30 on these hot dog eating clowns. This is ridiculous. Not to mention no one gives a crap. These clowns aren’t athletes, they are pigs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Random_John
d1d670bdc26ce2d41bc7065a044e6426.jpg

I can’t believe ESPN did a 30 for 30 on these hot dog eating clowns. This is ridiculous. Not to mention no one gives a crap. These clowns aren’t athletes, they are pigs.
It is ESPN so it does make you wonder but don’t fooled it is a sport, a competitive game (even as gross and disgusting that it can get) but it is a sport of something that involves people and ability. Many cultures around the world and their competitive nature turns anything and everything into a competitive game, competition of performance, for wagers and or prize money. This will go down even inside the workplace.

Those all about "Da U" 30 for 30's did more to make my gorge rise than watching people stuff hot dogs down their gullets.

Reactions: jtnoles2k2
Teru Kobayashi won it 6 years in a row. For now, it is Joey Chestnut winning every year. Once Corey Clark's Gallbladder gets sorted out maybe he will be the next reigning champ.

I found an 8 minute documentary on Kobayashi from when he was the champ of the hotdog eating world. Those folks, may their hearts and livers forgive them.

I don't know about a sport but the Nathan's 4th of July contest is very entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT