ADVERTISEMENT

850 459-8576 IS NOT A SCALPER OR SCAMMER

GoNoles

All-ACC
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2001
Jacksonville, FL
I was texted by someone that acts like they want to buy tickets using this phone number. Slithered away

I see the phone number popping up quite regularly.

So he/she ( or I guess "it" - to be politically correct these days) is either buying low and selling high or is a scammer.

I could be wrong . . .please be careful

So let me get this right I am a scammer because I didnt want to pay your price? So I guess the fact the I found better seats for cheaper than you were charging makes me a scammer. I found better seats on Stubhub for a better price so I purchased those. Simple as that. Please explain to me how I scammed you by not purchasing your tickets? I am also not a scalper. I am an fsu alum c/o 05. I am a booster and I have extra tickets to every game so I chose to sell them to get some of my hard earned dollars back nothing wrong with that. But to make assumptions about me when you do not know me shows a lack a of dignity and class. Wow, this is definitely a first. I've never seen someone get pissed at me for not purchasing their tickets like I'm obligated to do so.

Last edited:
As I said, you seem to be more than active buying and selling tickets . . .just an observation.

If I was in your shoes, and had engaged a seller and stated you were buying my tickets . . . and you were setting up payment and you would let me know when it was sent . . . and then you ghost me . . .

The very least you should have done was advise me you bought elsewhere.

I am a honest an ethical person . . . so with your verbal commitment to purchase my tickets, I turned away other buyers . . .relying on your word.

Maybe a sheepish apology is in order from you for wasting my time and for convincing me you were buying the tickets and me holding the tickets for you accordingly.

Just a little common courtesy.

Last edited:
Thank you so much I really do appreciate it. I do apologize for not purchasing your tickets I had a family emergency and by the time it got settled I figured you had sold them to someone else by then so I went to Stubhub.

I know I bought from him and it was a good transaction but don’t hide the fact that you are a reseller. You have cards stating that.

ADVERTISEMENT