ADVERTISEMENT

Adelson Brother arrested

Tried reading the first part. Anything incriminating in the latter half?
Not really. Sounds like someone approached the mother asking for money for the family of one of the hitmen that’s in jail. I mean it’s all implied and clear that theyre involved but no way that’s beyond a reasonable doubt. He’s very careful the way he words stuff.

Good. That family is evil.
He looks like he's related to Charles Manson. Brother or first cousin? I had two clients this week by the names of Bundy and Manson... Coincidence?
Seriously, those two dudes are the epitome of evil. I remember having softball practice behind the Leon County Jail when Bundy stepped out for his hour of exercise with three shotguns pointing at him. We ragged him for the whole hour and all he did was wave to us. THAT is the closest I've knowingly been to EVIL. That is all.

KM:

Motion hearing scheduled 4/29/22 at 9 am for KM

Motion hearing scheduled 5/3/22 at 2 pm for KM

CA:

VIDEO. CA in court.
April 28 2022
Charlie Adelson makes first appearance in court for Markel murder charges - Court TV
''While his team hoped to bond him out, that didn’t happen due to his first-degree murder charge. It’s a decision that his attorney Margot Moss said they’ll fight.

“We will be filing a motion for Arthur hearing shortly,” Moss said in court Tuesday. “We understand the charges he has right now are no bondable offenses, but we will be filing to rectify that in the future.”

Criminal Defense Attorney Don Pumphrey explained that an Arthur hearing is requested when someone is charged with an offense that comes with an automatic no bond.

“A person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. In the Arthur hearing, there are just certain cases where the person has to petition and the judge has to hear the evidence,” Pumphrey said. “Basically, the state is going to put on their evidence to show that the proof is evident and the presumption is great.”

KM:

Motion hearing scheduled 4/29/22 at 9 am for KM

Motion hearing scheduled 5/3/22 at 2 pm for KM

CA:

VIDEO. CA in court.
April 28 2022
Charlie Adelson makes first appearance in court for Markel murder charges - Court TV
''While his team hoped to bond him out, that didn’t happen due to his first-degree murder charge. It’s a decision that his attorney Margot Moss said they’ll fight.

“We will be filing a motion for Arthur hearing shortly,” Moss said in court Tuesday. “We understand the charges he has right now are no bondable offenses, but we will be filing to rectify that in the future.”

Criminal Defense Attorney Don Pumphrey explained that an Arthur hearing is requested when someone is charged with an offense that comes with an automatic no bond.

“A person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. In the Arthur hearing, there are just certain cases where the person has to petition and the judge has to hear the evidence,” Pumphrey said. “Basically, the state is going to put on their evidence to show that the proof is evident and the presumption is great.”
That guy looks good in stripes. I hope he gets to wear them forever.

Reactions: stevemacc
Katherine Magbanua found guilty of murder

They are all pure trash, and I hope Wendi and Charlie are next. The testimony of Wendi’s ex-boyfriend was devastating, and this chick portrayed horribly on the stand. Pretty obvious that all of them were involved, although proving that — “beyond a reasonable doubt “ — is a big lift for those not directly involved. This chick may be offered an incredible deal to sing against the Adelsons.

They are all pure trash, and I hope Wendi and Charlie are next. The testimony of Wendi’s ex-boyfriend was devastating, and this chick portrayed horribly on the stand. Pretty obvious that all of them were involved, although proving that — “beyond a reasonable doubt “ — is a big lift for those not directly involved. This chick may be offered an incredible deal to sing against the Adelsons.
Can she be offered a deal now? I thought in Florida you get 2 options with murder, the needle or life?

I mean, I guess they could put her in a prison close to family.

Can she be offered a deal now? I thought in Florida you get 2 options with murder, the needle or life?

I mean, I guess they could put her in a prison close to family.
Sure. There are lots of “perks” they could offer her for cooperating. Can’t imagine why she would not take them. Right now, she’s on the hook for an abomination that surely was not her idea.

Reactions: Random_John
Sure. There are lots of “perks” they could offer her for cooperating. Can’t imagine why she would not take them. Right now, she’s on the hook for an abomination that surely was not her idea.
Is interesting they haven’t been able to track more money from the Adelsons to the now 3 people who are taking the fall for them. Because that is the only reason they wouldn’t be talking.

Reactions: Random_John
Magbanua's deals went out the door the moment she went on the stand to testify in her own defense. Can you imagine in a future trial for Charlie or other Adelson's if the State were to cut her a deal now....."were you committing perjury then or are you committing perjury now"? Her fate is now sealed. Her ignorance and / or arrogance did her in thinking she would win at trial.

Listening to the Over My Dead Body podcast about this case. It’s pretty obvious already that Charlie was the ringleader of this situation. Almost immediately Wendi sort of hedges that she hopes it wasn’t someone in her family and specifically says stuff about her own brother. That being said, my first inclination is that she wasn’t involved. Maybe that makes me naive and I’m sure she could be a great liar but her reactions during her initial interview sound genuine to me.

Listening to the Over My Dead Body podcast about this case. It’s pretty obvious already that Charlie was the ringleader of this situation. Almost immediately Wendi sort of hedges that she hopes it wasn’t someone in her family and specifically says stuff about her own brother. That being said, my first inclination is that she wasn’t involved. Maybe that makes me naive and I’m sure she could be a great liar but her reactions during her initial interview sound genuine to me.
If I were a gambling man I would wager the mother/grandmother was the linchpin. I believe the authorities think this as well.

If I were a gambling man I would wager the mother/grandmother was the linchpin. I believe the authorities think this as well.
Yes, I agree she was involved. The father I don’t think was a part of it. Wendi is the only one who I have doubts about one way or another. She may have signed off on it but it doesn’t seem like she was involved.

Yes, I agree she was involved. The father I don’t think was a part of it. Wendi is the only one who I have doubts about one way or another. She may have signed off on it but it doesn’t seem like she was involved.
Special kind of arrogance the whole Adelson family possesses. I can’t imagine the reaction those grandkids are going to have when they hear the truth as to what happened to their father and why. It will be devastating.

The grandmother has been arrested! Charlie is getting a mandatory life sentence and the grandmother is now in jail waiting extradition back to Tally. Holy crap! Apparently she had a one way ticket to Dubai and was arrested at the airport. Burn in hell you witch. Hopefully Markels parents will now get to see their grandkids.

Alright, so this board is officially dead. It’s been fun.

I watched her sentencing on YouTube.
Life with no parole.
Of course she was weeping. Boo freakin hoo.
Should only be one sentence for murder. Essentially the same as she got but less burden on the tax payer.

The grandmother has been arrested! Charlie is getting a mandatory life sentence and the grandmother is now in jail waiting extradition back to Tally. Holy crap! Apparently she had a one way ticket to Dubai and was arrested at the airport. Burn in hell you witch. Hopefully Markels parents will now get to see their grandkids.
Shes lucky not to have made it. They might have done the US a favor an lopped her head off over there.

ADVERTISEMENT