ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Green just choked Jalen Ramsey

Jalen get under his skin? If so, & that led to choking him out, kick Green out.

Ramsey talks a lot, but he’s a HELL of a player. Wish we had more of that attitude to be the best.

They both got ejected.

please provide more analysis
Well 1st part of the analysis would be that op is completely wrong. Green and Ramsey not involved on said play... Ramsey gave green a one armed shove at the end of said play... it knocked green down... Ramsey was walking off and green came up behind him... choked him and put him in a head lock and slammed him and threw multiple punches. Players piled on before Ramsey could gather himself and do anything back. Ramsey got under his skin and green blew up. Both got ejected even tho Ramsey should still be playing. Green will likely get suspended or at minimum receive a hefty fine.

I think you mean such a DOG.

And AJ Green was throwing punches at a guy wearing a helmet. Smart move for a WR. Not like he needs his hands for anything.

Jalen is a punk. Just because he played here doesn't mean we can't point that out.

Reactions: Vic Prinsey
Why did Ramsey get ejected? He pushed him, so there could be a flag there, but then AJ wraps him around the neck from behind, throws him to the ground and then throws a bunch of punches.

Op, how Ramsey can be you’re least favorite nole is amazing. The guy brings it every play. You can build a team with a few guys like Ramsey

Well 1st part of the analysis would be that op is completely wrong. Green and Ramsey not involved on said play... Ramsey gave green a one armed shove at the end of said play... it knocked green down... Ramsey was walking off and green came up behind him... choked him and put him in a head lock and slammed him and threw multiple punches. Players piled on before Ramsey could gather himself and do anything back. Ramsey got under his skin and green blew up. Both got ejected even tho Ramsey should still be playing. Green will likely get suspended or at minimum receive a hefty fine.

Yeah Green will definitely get suspended.

That’s what Jalen does. He gets in not only the WR head, but the QB as well. It was an absolute travesty that he got ejected because AJ Green went straight drunk frat boy on him.

Jalen picked a fight and got choked and slammed. AJ Green might be my new favorite NFL player.

So your new favorite player is someone who comes up from behind another player and chokes him as he pulls him to the ground? Sounds really dude like on his part.

I'm sure Jalen deserved it. Green is a pretty reserved and mellow dude. I'm going to side with him over a known jerk like Jalen.

I just saw the replay, AJ had his hand on Ramsey after the play and kind of pushed Ramsey, Ramsey then shoved him to say take your hand off me then AJ went balistic on him, should Ramsey have shoved him, who knows but he was provoked

Just watch the clip, you will see it too.

You must also be a fan of sucker punches.

There was absolutely nothing impressive about grabbing a guy from behind and pulling him down. I hope he broke some knuckles.

You sound upset that Jalen got beat up on regional television. But hey, "at least he got in his head".

Sounds like more awesome imagery for ‘da League. This will help the plummeting TV ratings, right??

From that replay, no way Ramsey should've been tossed. Flagged, sure, but not ejected. He wasn't even able to retaliate, so wth did they base his ejection on?

I'm sure Jalen deserved it. Green is a pretty reserved and mellow dude. I'm going to side with him over a known jerk like Jalen.
What the heck play were u watching ?! That shove by Ramsey couldn't have knocked over my 2 yo son. He mad cause he has 1 catch for 6 yards lol.

Reactions: henbobg
Jalen gave him the lightest shove I've ever seen, A.J. went flying, then he proceeded to try and end Jalen's life...Jalen might be a jerk but A.J. wins the snowflake award for this season.

No OP you are a punk who knows nothing about Ramsey apparently. But you were probably in the Jameis is a punk camp as well so I'll ignore that. Ramsey does this to get under the wide receiver skin that is literally part of his job he is a great kid off the field with a great family upbringing does a lot of charitable stuff around here in Jacksonville and did the same in Tallahassee. Seriously go watch cartoons and turn the game off

What the heck play were u watching ?! That shove by Ramsey couldn't have knocked over my 2 yo son. He mad cause he has 1 catch for 6 yards lol.

Yeah, I'm sure nothing led up to that play. Jalen was probably saying really nice, classy things to Green for the previous hour and a half.

Jalen was checking AJ Green all game. Jalen held him to 1 catch for 6yds, and I'm sure Jalen was letting him know about it too. That's why AJ was mad.

Reactions: front_line_nole
No OP you are a punk who knows nothing about Ramsey apparently. But you were probably in the Jameis is a punk camp as well so I'll ignore that. Ramsey does this to get under the wide receiver skin that is literally part of his job he is a great kid off the field with a great family upbringing does a lot of charitable stuff around here in Jacksonville and did the same in Tallahassee. Seriously go watch cartoons and turn the game off

Was he well liked by his teammates?

Yeah, I'm sure nothing led up to that play. Jalen was probably saying really nice, classy things to Green for the previous hour and a half.
Maybe footballs not ur game man. Have you played any sport ? Trash talk is 50% of the game!

I'm trying to remember, who was it that got into a fight with Jalen in 2014 and the TC had a meltdown over Jimbo saying he won't be here if he acts like that. Was it Karlos Williams?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT