ADVERTISEMENT

Amber Heard / Johnny Depp

FisherWilcoxTaggart Survivor

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2020
Anyone watching this?? A real stink-show all around, although I think Amber is portraying horribly. Pretty obvious that parts of her story are completely false. Seems like Johnny filed this case, and then refused to settle it, just to punish her. So far -- although I am no huge fan of his -- I fully support the exposure of any "victim" who falsely cries wolf. Amber appears to be that person. Let the chips fall where they may.

Anyone watching this?? A real stink-show all around, although I think Amber is portraying horribly. Pretty obvious that parts of her story are completely false. Seems like Johnny filed this case, and then refused to settle it, just to punish her. So far -- although I am no huge fan of his -- I fully support the exposure of any "victim" who falsely cries wolf. Amber appears to be that person. Let the chips fall where they may.
Both seem to be generally bad people, although I agree Heard is looking significantly worse than Depp. Everyone already knew he was a disaster of a person.

Reactions: Oconeenole
I have read a few daily recaps. She comes across as a 'nutjob". Seems to be looking like Johnny will win this case. Probably won't see any money but his name will get cleared. JMHO.

Reactions: Random_John
I’d sooner watch paint dry than the duel of the narcissists. The fact that the extravaganza of “ poor me the victim“ is on live TV speaks volumes about the entertainment industry.………none of it good.

I'm not sure a lot of people are live watching the trial. However, it's a trial with two celebrities that are complete s%$^ shows with absolutely crazy allegations and what's happened during the trial has been pretty hilarious. If you follow any news stuff on social media the crazy/funny stuff pops up all the time.

While I usually don’t care about celebrity stuff, I find this one interesting due to the claim she lied about him. If she did, I’m very glad he’s suing and pushing it. That’s not a bad message to send.

Both seem to be generally bad people, although I agree Heard is looking significantly worse than Depp. Everyone already knew he was a disaster of a person.
Trashy people in all walks of life and both seem to fit the bill. lol

If the digital mapping is to be believed then she is at the very top of it.

the most strange clip of info i saw from all of this is her rocking up to court wearing basically the same outfit as Depp. Just odd.
A new version of the Amber "Psycho Wack Job Norman Bates" Alert.

Reactions: GbrNole
Depp wins 10M in compensatory damages.

Depp wins 5M in punitives, but the case is in Va so I assume it is applying Va law, which caps punitives at 350k.

His total is 10.35 million.

She won 2M but against his agent(s), not him. I did not even know that was part of the case.

That limit on punitives is crazy low.

Depp wins 10M in compensatory damages.

Depp wins 5M in punitives, but the case is in Va so I assume it is applying Va law, which caps punitives at 350k.

His total is 10.35 million.

She won 2M but against his agent(s), not him. I did not even know that was part of the case.

That limit on punitives is crazy low.
Saw a tweet of people standing outside the courthouse chanting his name after the verdict was read. What a bunch of weird people.

Saw a tweet of people standing outside the courthouse chanting his name after the verdict was read. What a bunch of weird people.
I cant imagine anything that would make me interested enough in some oddball celebrity to actually go to a courthouse like this. How they have followings and whole media outlets like TMZ is beyond my comprehension.

Just for fun I went over to Celebrity Net Worth, "The website future billionaires read every day" (Lol), and it says she is now worth a negative $8 million.
Skid row here she comes...

I cant imagine anything that would make me interested enough in some oddball celebrity to actually go to a courthouse like this. How they have followings and whole media outlets like TMZ is beyond my comprehension.
I knew a lady that was obsessed with Michael Jackson. Talked about him 24/7. When he died had like a 20 paragraph facebook post and video balling her eyes about it. Promptly unfriended her.

Reactions: GbrNole
So who REALLY pooped on tbe bed?
images

Why would anyone want to watch that? Smh.
Not for real interest in the outcome that's for sure, at least for me. I don't watch it. However, my wife does and she picks out certain things to have me watch. I've got to admit those excerpts are hilarious.........in a pathetic sort of way.

Reactions: Random_John
Not for real interest in the outcome that's for sure, at least for me. I don't watch it. However, my wife does and she picks out certain things to have me watch. I've got to admit those excerpts are hilarious.........in a pathetic sort of way.
as George Orwell said: Rich people are just poor people with money.

ADVERTISEMENT