ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Brown !?!

uwfengineer

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2015
I have never seen this in the NFL before. What is wrong with this dude?

Yeah he'd be done if it was me. Not sure how much more BS people want to put up with from him.

Dude is mentally off! Tampa Bay needs to get as far away as they can from him.

No keep him bucs, nothing would make me prouder than for him to destroy that team from the inside out.

What he did during the Bucs game is unbelievable. Although in this day and time, with the character in the the NFL, I guess it should come as no surprise. They should kick his ass off the team.

Reactions: nole2soul
Playing for my FF championship today and the team I’m playing had AB starting 🤣🤣🤣

Playing for my FF championship today and the team I’m playing against had AB starting 🤣🤣🤣

Yep. Something ain't right. That's looks like mental illness or maybe he took too much of the wrong kind of supplement.

He will not be traveling back with the team.
Basically, get dressed, get your gear, and catch a cab.
Brady vouched for him. AB is his own worst enemy.

Did he get hit in the head during the game? Currently riding shotgun coming back from the Sugar Bowl.
I didn't watch the game but I don't think there was any kind of unusual hit. I think the guy just has issues. What's really unfortunate is that his are exposed to an audience of millions.

The movie Joker in real life.. I know his antics seem like ego but am I alone in thinking something is off here?

I feel like we are on the verge of a Benoit/Hernandez level incident if no one takes his clear illness serious. Sorry to be so dark but that was wild to watch today and the signs are there but I worry his access to too much money will limit others to get him help he needs.

It does seem obvious that he needs professional help and I hope he gets it soon, for his sake. Seems likely his playing days could be over after all his shenanigans with at least 4 teams.

Reactions: SpearMe9090
He's never been the same since Burfict knocked him out cold a few years ago. I feel bad for him because he definitely has serious brain damage.
You know you might be onto something. He was a happy humble guy and tough as nails. It does seem this all started after that hit. Crazy.

Reactions: jmcvegas
He has legitimate brain trauma & unfortunately he’s putting it on display for the world. Sad situation.

Reactions: cmanole
The movie Joker in real life.. I know his antics seem like ego but am I alone in thinking something is off here?

I feel like we are on the verge of a Benoit/Hernandez level incident if no one takes his clear illness serious. Sorry to be so dark but that was wild to watch today and the signs are there but I worry his access to too much money will limit others to get him help he needs.
He needs professional help. He’s been mentally unstable going back to his teens.

Never seen anything like that. From a Twitter comment:

Antonio Brown needed: 8 more catches to unlock a $333,333 bonus. He also needed 55 receiving yards to unlock another $333,333 bonus. He also needed just 1 receiving TD to unlock another $333,333 bonus.

Reactions: MarkECannon
He will be in jail within 2 years. Some guys just never learn. No team will pick him up after this either. Wasted talent.

If Antonio Brown thinks he’s the first person to remove his shirt in the middle of work and quit in front of customers, he clearly doesn’t know about my Uncle Gary’s brief stint at Kmart in 1987

We all have our demons

FIH-q_pX0AYO00_

Reactions: theFSUman
Brutal to watch. I remember watching him with the Steelers. Special player. Got kicked out of practice earlier this year and then goes Brittany spears on Sunday.

He's never been the same since Burfict knocked him out cold a few years ago. I feel bad for him because he definitely has serious brain damage.
Dude should have gotten jail time for that.

Went to a preseason Bucs practice this season and Antonio was incredible. Looked like a 22 year old.

With Godwin gone you weren’t watching just Antonio leave the field. I turned to my wife and said you are watching the Bucs repeat walk out the door as well. Antonio was that guy who could find the end zone from anywhere on the field at anytime.

I’ll put it out there. If he stays in shape and doesn’t screw up off the field some team will take the risk and sign him. Probably in the middle of this season like the Rams got OBJ. Possibly 2024.

The Bucs rolled the dice. He definitely helped them win a Super Bowl.

What a shame. The Bucs tried to help him.

Reactions: Goldenknight0004
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT