ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone looking to buy CC tickets, look up Brian Wagner

MobileAlNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2013
I know @noleforever95 has a great rep too, but I gotta give my guy a shout out. Since we moved to the "99 Club" seats up there last season and Brian got assigned to us in 8/2017, he has been ON POINT! He helped set up my 9 tickets for the Spring Game today in a better fashion, without me even requesting.

@Jerry Kutz and @jamnolfin, let everyone at the Boosters and Ticket Office know if you keep hiring fine folks like this that go the extra mile, your Customer's will be very happy. I have to say I have been lucky, I have had some great ticket reps and the CC reps get it done!

Brian Wagner

Premium Account Executive

Seminole Boosters, Inc.
bwagner@fsu.edu

Reactions: noleforever95
I know @noleforever95 has a great rep too, but I gotta give my guy a shout out. Since we moved to the "99 Club" seats up there last season and Brian got assigned to us in 8/2017, he has been ON POINT! He helped set up my 9 tickets for the Spring Game today in a better fashion, without me even requesting.

@Jerry Kutz and @jamnolfin, let everyone at the Boosters and Ticket Office know if you keep hiring fine folks like this that go the extra mile, your Customer's will be very happy. I have to say I have been lucky, I have had some great ticket reps and the CC reps get it done!

Brian Wagner

Premium Account Executive

Seminole Boosters, Inc.
bwagner@fsu.edu

Great post man! Yeah, the CC account execs are unreal. I haven’t dealt as closely with Brian as you have, but having spoken with him several times during gamedays and other events, he seems to be just as impassioned to go the extra mile for his clients. They do a phenomenal job and I love seeing them commended for it!

Looking forward to seeing them this weekend as well, as we think of them as family too!

Reactions: MobileAlNole
Moved to the ticket board. BOOOOOO. This wasnt about ticket purchasing for a particular game, just commending the ticket office and staff in general. We gonna move pro-Booster posts too now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT