ADVERTISEMENT

As exected, Aaron Hernandez is a model inmate

Bartdog

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 30, 2002
Jax
WAPO

Aaron Hernandez may be in trouble again.
The former New England Patriots tight end, who was convicted of murder in April, was involved in a prison fight, CNN reports, while acting as a lookout during a disagreement between two inmates who, CNN says, have gang ties.

I wonder if he joined the top gang in prison or has aspirations in helping one of the lower ones rise to the top?

"I'm only going to recruit the top 1 percent of the top 1 percent. And it's all about discipline and integrity and players being good role models -- on and off the field."

- Urban Meyer Gators HBC

Well, Hernandez was the top 1 percent of the top one percent for his roles in crimes. How many others on his team can say that? And for those aspiring to be criminally adept Hernandez, for a small while, was the model criminal all mini-gangstas.

Though, I have to wonder what it was like for Tebow in that setting with his uber Christian ways.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Well, Hernandez was the top 1 percent of the top one percent for his roles in crimes. How many others on his team can say that? And for those aspiring to be criminally adept Hernandez, for a small while, was the model criminal all mini-gangstas.

Though, I have to wonder what it was like for Tebow in that setting with his uber Christian ways.

Think of Tebow leading the post-game prayer huddle:

"...and dear Lord, tonight when we're all celebrating our 56-0 victory over Vanderbilt, please be with our teammates as they engage in celebration and various random criminal activities...and especially be with Aaron, your most wayward sheep...let his temper be cool, his impulses be muted, and his aim be off. Dear Lord, we ask these things because we really need him next week against Auburn. Amen."

Either Tebow was the God Father of that locker room or he truly is Jesus-like. How else can he be around that much crime and not have ever been implicated in any situation? The phrase, lay down with dogs wake up with fleas comes to mind. Or he was extremely tempted on many occaision and just said, "No, I will not participate in your drive-by, girl friend beating, lap top stealing, keg stealing, bar fighting, execution hit ways."

Reactions: lurker2001
Dude is guilty of everything he has been charged with. A complete piece of human garbage. Not enough bad things can happen to him. Congrats, Gata....a proud chapter in your rich history of cheating, sucking and generally being low-class.

Reactions: lurker2001
It seems pretty clear to me, an amateur psychologist, that Hernandez has Anti-Social personality disorder. The street name for this disorder is "sociopath" or "psychopath."

The part of his brain that regulates conscience is not working. That's why he can kill people for no reason without guilt. I'm pretty sure O.J. was another athlete with the same disorder. Luckily, he's in prison for life.

It's astonishing to me how a man with ostensibly all the gifts, from athletic glory to bundles of money, would throw it all away for no evident reason. Prison sodomy's too good for him.

It's astonishing to me how a man with ostensibly all the gifts, from athletic glory to bundles of money, would throw it all away for no evident reason. Prison sodomy's too good for him.

Why?

It's not like he decided to become a psychopathic criminal after he entered the NFL. He was always that...

What amazes me is how tiny/small the coverage of the story of a then 17 year old Hernandez being linked to shooting someone in the face in 2007 while a freshman at UF has received . I kept waiting for it to "blow up" the last year. After all, he was identified as the shooter and had altercation with victims prior and yet nothing came of it when he refused to cooperate. His penalty was going on to help UF win National championships. Yet now when you see the pattern and his modus operandi, whelp, safe to say it was him.

So where are the investigative articles questioning why he never was charged, insinuating a small town college football cover-up, and calling out Urban similar to the 103,456 written of FSU/Tallahassee/Jimbo with Winston? Few and far between and all buried. But it is really an amazing story and one deserving of huge coverage in reality. Because you could make a case if not for football and a possible cover-up/turning of blind eye for a 17 year old Hernandez's SHOOTING SOMEONE IN THE FACE, at least three other people would likely still be alive since he should be in Prison. It was no small thing, the victim was in a coma for two days and is still, as you can image, screwed up. It was clearly AH trying to impress his new gang you can see now.

Given the trail of carnage he has left, I actually think he is almost a borderline serial killer and he probably has left a wake of way more than three dead people behind him dating back to his teenage years given what he most certainly did in 2007 and the other guy he shot.

Reactions: Bartdog
Thread title is misspelled but ironically looks like "executed" instead of expected

The gator message board gives you an automatic ban if you mention Aaron Hernandez.....The relentless hypocritical FSU bashing completely falls apart when comparing bb gun fights to turning a blind eye to serial killers because they are good football players. True Meyer didn't sanction it, but when notified that Hernandez was a suspsect/witness in the attempted murder over the necklace he simply said, "What do I need to do about this?" - "Nothing, he wasn't involved." And that was that. I wonder if anyone will dig into what UF coaches knew and when they knew it.

Thread title is misspelled but ironically looks like "executed" instead of expected
yeah I realized that right after posting it and then couldn't (still can't) figure out how to edit a thread title.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT