ADVERTISEMENT

Avengers End Game - No Spoilers

Godzillaaa

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Feb 12, 2003
Saw it last night at AMC here in Tallahassee. If your wondering if it's worth seeing the answer is definitely yes. Blew me away and very well done. One of the best Marvel movies I have ever seen, and I am not a super-fan or anything like that. I watched two catch-up videos on Youtube before I went and I'm glad I did. There was a lot I had forgotten.

Really, really good. Might be Marvel’s best, but that could just be recency bias speaking.

I mean it’s gotta be predictable I’m assuming. Defeat thanos and bring everyone back to life.

I mean it’s gotta be predictable I’m assuming. Defeat thanos and bring everyone back to life.

It's more about the how than the what. If you have seen the movies then this movie will be better because you will get more of the little things. If you haven't seen the movies then you will be guessing every fifteen minutes. The Russo brothers are on a really nice run right now.

Just watched today and it's really long to sit in a theater for 3 hrs. I will have to watch again on Blu Ray since I took my 7 year old daughter. It was really but Imo infinity war was as good

Saw it last night at AMC here in Tallahassee. If your wondering if it's worth seeing the answer is definitely yes. Blew me away and very well done. One of the best Marvel movies I have ever seen, and I am not a super-fan or anything like that. I watched two catch-up videos on Youtube before I went and I'm glad I did. There was a lot I had forgotten.

can you link the catch-up vids you'd recommend??

Just watched today and it's really long to sit in a theater for 3 hrs. I will have to watch again on Blu Ray since I took my 7 year old daughter. It was really but Imo infinity war was as good

If not, a little bit better. End game did some things well but it was a very long wait to get there. I doubt I will watch again.

What we got to experience in the theater that added more time to the movie, spoiler inside...you been warned!

We noticed a couple of times during the movie the screen would flicker like the old film projectors would do from time to time. With uncanny timing as soon as Ironman snapped his fingers the screen went black. For a minute we thought it was part of the movie but you could still hear the sound. The entire audience started shouting NOOOO! So we go to hear the next next 5+ minutes with no visuals. Luckily everyone got so loud it drowned out any spoilers which it would have been difficult to make out what was going on. They finally got the sound turned off and we had to wait 20 minutes for them to get the disk, stream or what ever technology they use back up and running again. The movie was satarted back 15 mintues before the IM scene so we had to sit through that again. So this movie took close to 3 hrs, 30 min+ which is a very long time to be sitting there. It was such back luck you just had to laugh at the situation.

If not, a little bit better. End game did some things well but it was a very long wait to get there. I doubt I will watch again.

What we got to experience in the theater that added more time to the movie, spoiler inside...you been warned!

We noticed a couple of times during the movie the screen would flicker like the old film projectors would do from time to time. With uncanny timing as soon as Ironman snapped his fingers the screen went black. For a minute we thought it was part of the movie but you could still hear the sound. The entire audience started shouting NOOOO! So we go to hear the next next 5+ minutes with no visuals. Luckily everyone got so loud it drowned out any spoilers which it would have been difficult to make out what was going on. They finally got the sound turned off and we had to wait 20 minutes for them to get the disk, stream or what ever technology they use back up and running again. The movie was satarted back 15 mintues before the IM scene so we had to sit through that again. So this movie took close to 3 hrs, 30 min+ which is a very long time to be sitting there. It was such back luck you just had to laugh at the situation.
I think the big battle in infinity war was better than this one . Not enough hulk smashing imo in either one and I didn't care for hulk combined with banner personality

Reactions: SoddyNole
I think the big battle in infinity war was better than this one . Not enough hulk smashing imo in either one and I didn't care for hulk combined with banner personality

If you are counting that amazing WWE style triple threat type match as part of the big battle then I can't disagree with you more. That was absolutely amazing. Hell even if you don't include it then I still disagree with you. That was some great choreagraphy.

Can we talk spoilers yet, not in this thread as the title would be misleading but when is it not too soon? Next week?

ADVERTISEMENT