ADVERTISEMENT

Bad scene at the NFL game tonight.

F4Gary

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
Grapevine, Tx
Anyone watching. Bills player got up after a big hit, then fell back down motionless. 10 minutes of CPR and they brought an ambulance on the field and took him away.
Game has been temporarily suspended and the teams are in their locker rooms trying to decide what to do.
Looks bad.
🙏

How in the world can the players continue the game watching that? NFL needs to suspend the game tonight.
This is a massive game. Let's say they do suspend it... Are the players going to be any better off playing tomorrow??

God bless Damar Hamlin. May he please recover. 🙏

Has anyone seen CPR performed? For the nonmedical person, its pretty traumatic. When I have to do it, my face cringes every time I break a rib. And I am usually crying as well. I can't imagine the players will be willing to play tonight after watching that happen to their team mate.

Somebody on another forum said they were using an AED. I just went by what the announcers were saying.

Has anyone seen CPR performed? For the nonmedical person, its pretty traumatic. When I have to do it, my face cringes every time I break a rib. And I am usually crying as well. I can't imagine the players will be willing to play tonight after watching that happen to their team mate.
Pretty sure they're done for tonight. Prayers for Damar Hamlin! 🙏

Reactions: F4Gary
Do you remember Christian Erickson the soccer player from a few summers ago who went into cardiac arrest on the field? He was gone until they brought him back. God willing they can save this guy?

Reactions: NoleLizards
Do you remember Christian Erickson the soccer player from a few summers ago who went into cardiac arrest on the field? He was gone until they brought him back. God willing they can save this guy?
Exactly who I was thinking about as well as Keyontae Johnson, who collapsed here in Tallahassee during a basketball game. Thank God both are okay now. Hopefully the same happens for young Mr Hamlin.

Reactions: QuaZ2002 and F4Gary
Exactly who I was thinking about as well as Keyontae Johnson, who collapsed here in Tallahassee during a basketball game. Thank God both are okay now. Hopefully the same happens for young Mr Hamlin.
Not to mention Hank Geathers.

Yup. I’ve seen it a few times. It’s horrible and I’ve never even known the person. I can’t imagine seeing someone I cared for have CPR and an AED on them. I assume they shocked him as well and it wasn’t just CPR.

c7cf89dd_2a57_42b4_a420_ea9adc1e08b7_cd40789f118ffaf934802e0773ef35e89a7cd03f.png

Simply awful. And it wasn't even all that big of a hit--maybe it was the perfect storm of a hit timed when the heart beats at the same time or something.

It certainly puts a pall over the sport right now. Hope the kid survives.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Anyone watching. Bills player got up after a big hit, then fell back down motionless. 10 minutes of CPR and they brought an ambulance on the field and took him away.
Game has been temporarily suspended and the teams are in their locker rooms trying to decide what to do.
Looks bad.
🙏
I saw it. It was bad

ADVERTISEMENT