ADVERTISEMENT

Being PJ Fleck

RangerNole

Seminole Insider
Apr 13, 2003
Anyone see this on espn? Found the guy fascinating, if JF were ever to leave unexpectedly FSU should gives a serious look.

I think he's a goofy fake ala Dabo, but hey, if he can convince 18-22yr olds to give it their all, then I guess he's doing something right.

Anyone see this on espn? Found the guy fascinating, if JF were ever to leave unexpectedly FSU should gives a serious look.

Saw it...he's interesting, but let's see what he does at Minnesota first...long term, I don't think he can keep up that pace, and at a big school with much more off the field demands, he would burn out...

I think Clemson's national championship last year shows Dabo is not a fake.

He can still be fake but convince a bunch of 18-22yr olds to give it their all physically and mentally. I think this is exactly what Dabo is and yet is good at it to the point of being a CFB champion.

I think he's great and would want to play for him if I were a 3 star recruit from the north.

I don't think he's a good fit for FSU just yet, but would get nervous if UF hired him.

Would be dissapointed if it's true he left his wife to be with a stripper.

Wow didn't know that. That is a problem for me. Where is this info???
A google image search should tell you all you need to know about both the ex and current wives. My father-in-law, a Western Alum, loved the guy, but when he married the new wife, he lost "faith".

1st wife/non-stripper wife is hotter imo. Dude left her with 3 kids. Not cool.

Yeah...ex wife is WAY hotter.

New wife looks like the ex wrestler China.

I can't find an article or anything credible backing up the story as to why they divorced. If anyone finds, please link.

And I agree about the Lane Kiffin vibe. Only difference is that Lane has proven to be a douche bag. Will have to wait and see how it plays out with this guy.

I was stunned at the facility upgrades at Minnesota.

Big Ten Network money is the real deal.

Wow didn't know that. That is a problem for me. Where is this info???

You guys know the PJ story, why he and Wife #1 divorced, etc.....
Was a scandal around Kalamazoo, central MI, involved boosters wives, Internet boards, etc

About 2, 3 yrs ago, PJ supposedly had an affair, slept with wife of a big booster, Auto dealer guy.
Some people on Bronco Internet boards blew it wide open - the booster wife got angry, sued everyone, internet people for slander etc

PJ wife #1 left him, so even though PJ and booster wife Denied it all, his wife #1 bailed on him. Leaving many to think it was true.....

Gotta love the shoulder tat on Wife No. 2. She looks like white trash. Which tells me all I need to know about Coach Fleck. Hope we never see him at or near FSU.

I also read somewhere that when he first got to WMU, he revoked scholarship offers for some of the incoming recruits that had already committed and left them no time to find another school before signing day. There might be more to the story but pretty cold if true.

ADVERTISEMENT