ADVERTISEMENT

Best Steakhouse in Tallahassee

NoleLizards

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2004
Have been watching food shows and got a hankering for red meat. Help a brother out.

Reactions: runkpanole
My first time at the Pub, I stumbled out of the exit and nearly wound up in three lanes of Tennessee Street traffic.

Good times good times....

And you’re still never going to be one of the cool guys...🤔
Stay classy goldie. First you call Tribe a liar then try to put me down because I’m not in some message board clique. How old are you anyway, 90? Grow up.

Reactions: BelemNole
Stay classy goldie. First you call Tribe a liar then try to put me down because I’m not in some message board clique. How old are you anyway, 90? Grow up.
You want to tell me to be classy - then you call me a liar and ask if I’m 90? Really?
Wow. And if any affirmation is needed about the nastiness of your remarks you get a like from one of this board’s biggest grouches.
As far as 76’s mile long posts about restaurants and travel I’m not the first, the only, or the last to JOKE about them. If HE has a problem with it he knows he can say something about it...directly to me. He takes the ribbing pretty good naturedly. It’s a shame you don’t. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
You want to tell me to be classy - then you call me a liar and ask if I’m 90? Really?
Wow. And if any affirmation is needed about the nastiness of your remarks you get a like from one of this board’s biggest grouches.
As far as 76’s mile long posts about restaurants and travel I’m not the first, the only, or the last to JOKE about them. If HE has a problem with it he knows he can say something about it...directly to me. He takes the ribbing pretty good naturedly. It’s a shame you don’t. 😑
That’s funny right there.

More of a "steakhouse" type place with multiple meats and wagyu on the menu a la carte - the new place called Huntsman downtown where Cypress used to be is very, very good. Huntsman menus

If you're ok with a short drive, check out The Salt Block in Marianna or Chop House on the Bricks in Thomasville.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT