ADVERTISEMENT

Better Call Saul Season 4

Feels like it's been years since season three ended. Looking forward to the new season.

Does anyone know if BCS has a prescribed number of seasons? The story arc is obviously pre-defined, but not how long they take to get there.

If the crossover to Breaking Bad has started, the end can't be too far ahead.

Does anyone know if BCS has a prescribed number of seasons? The story arc is obviously pre-defined, but not how long they take to get there.

I think I read somewhere that they have the ability and thought to continue going as a sequel to Breaking Bad, too, but not sure if that was ever officially finalized.

BCS is a slow burn but is a great show. Great writing, acting, and character arcs just like Breaking Bad.

Fantastic show, took a few eps to get used to the pacing but once you do, it's great.
I'll need to rewatch the last 2-3 eps of season 3 to jog my memory.

BCS could go for a while if the cast and ratings stay strong, potentially following Jimmy/Saul though the Breaking Bad era and into antics of his exile after it.

PS Vue users; I've been trying to set the DVR feature to record this, but it doesn't show up on the search yet. If I find it, I'll update and would appreciate the same.

One of my favorite shows.
Time for a 1-3 season binge session as a refresher for season 4.

Can explore the post Breaking Bad world of Gene the Cinnabon manager.

Reactions: dmm5157
Got done just in the nick of time for tomorrow night!

Crazy how much good programming is coming out in the next few days/weeks + football!

Reactions: cmanole
Really enjoyed the 1st episode. The acting, writing and directing are just soo good. From that first scene with Saul passed out in the Cinnabon to going to the ER. Then trying to leave and that exchange with the clerk and then the cab driver.

Was pissed when the episode said it was 1 hour 42 minutes long and it was actually some other show that I have no interest in.

It’s all about the U? Well he was a prick toward Kim so I guess that explains it.

Last edited:
Jimmy slowly becoming Saul and drifting away from Kim. I hope they don't write her off the show once they go splitsville.

I wonder if she maybe gets involved in some of his shenanigans and ends up getting disbarred.

Is there a venue to watch the new season without commercials?

Sling allows you to fast forward 30 seconds at a time. I believe AMC also has a premium version on streaming that costs something like $6.95 a month. It touts being commercial-free.

Reactions: squiffynole
Moving in that direction...

Either a) she ends up being his "guy" that hooks all the people up with fake identities, etc, that you don't ever actually see in BB, or b) she dies in a car wreck doing something insanely crazy bad lawyer-ish.

Reactions: cmanole
One of my favorite shows.
Time for a 1-3 season binge session as a refresher for season 4.

I loved season 1, missed the start of season 2 and couldn't find a free way to watch. Have missed it since then. I figure I will just close out some other shows and then binge Season 1-4.

Either a) she ends up being his "guy" that hooks all the people up with fake identities, etc, that you don't ever actually see in BB, or b) she dies in a car wreck doing something insanely crazy bad lawyer-ish.
I thought we see that person? The old guy who drives Walt up to the snowy cabin. Or is that someone else?

ADVERTISEMENT