🏀 🏀 Basketball 🏀 🏀 BFT's recap ???

billanole

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 5, 2005
The dude pulls yeoman duty... and is outstanding in his recap. Funny, detailed, inclusive of all points of view. Hope all is well with BFT and Mrs. BFT

Reactions: NoleLizards

Bill From Tampa

Veteran Seminole Insider
Apr 1, 2002
Guys, I am super busy this week (and I am not complaining about that). I did not even get to see the game live (actually I had the phone on the music stand and saw parts of the game, but with songs coming so fast one after the previous all I caught was the score). I did record it and so far I have only watched the first 10 minutes,

What I noticed so far as I am sure many did, we were once again sloppy with the ball in that first ten minutes. More so in the 15 to 10 min left in the half. I think I counted 4 turnovers in 5 straight possessions. At least we were hitting threes.

I did like some of the defense I saw save for that once up screen where the Buff player was able to curl down the lane ala back door for the easy score. They did execute the play quite well however. But mostly we were keeping them away from the rim and made it tough to score in general when they got the ball down low.

I hope to watch the rest of the game by Friday evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleLizards

Bill From Tampa

Veteran Seminole Insider
Apr 1, 2002
Ignore all that just below this.

13-11 the defensive stand, rotations, Walker takes the charge.

Wilkes with the long three, 20-13

22-16 MO dd LU

FSU TO right before half

AP POTG

That was the kind of defense we have come to expect from FSU

Pts off 19 TOs only 17

Getting CO in foul trouble

BK fouling out

SB to SC AP SD 38-35

40-35 CO trips NJ outlet pass led SC SD FB

36-35 FSU run 35-18

RE to BK pass a 47-38 plus f three pt play
Just in time to do the:

FSU __ UM __ The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

;)

Well, maybe. They did not set the start time early enough to not conflict with the show that night.

Will just have to see. Like I said, this week is packed. And I am not complaining.