ADVERTISEMENT

Big Dog Ranch Rescue

NoleLizards

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2004
I apologize in advance if this post violates site policy, but the crisis at the border...hundreds of dogs who have been left behind by migrants entering the U.S....has recently been brought to my attention. BDRR is the nation's largest non-euthanasia operation. They are doing all that they can to provide quality shelter for abandoned dogs at their facility in Palm Beach County and a new one in Alabama.

BDRR's main priority is to adopt these rescues out, but since they rely completely on donations, any financial contributions people can make is much appreciated as well:

Please visit...

Last edited:
NoleLizards... Thank you for posting the information regarding Big Dog Ranch Rescue. What a worthy cause they have! In today's world the more I experience some people the more I Love my dogs! Thanks again for this information. Go Noles!!!

I apologize in advance if this post violates site policy, but the crisis at the border...hundreds of dogs who have been left behind by migrants entering the U.S....has recently been brought to my attention. BDRR is the nation's largest non-euthanasia operation. They are doing all that they can to provide quality shelter for abandoned dogs at their facility in Palm Beach County and a new one in Alabama.

BDRR's main priority is to adopt these rescues out, but since they rely completely on donations, any financial contributions people can make is much appreciated as well:

Please visit bdrr.org.

great post Liz, a donation has been made,
if you love doggies, not a bad place to donate some money

Big Dog Rescue Ranch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT