ADVERTISEMENT

Can anyone shed light on LSU ticket situation?

FSUM1619

Freshman
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2021
Have all tickets for the game been released? Has FSU released all their tickets? There are tickets for sale on the secondary market, but the prices are pretty outrageous. Would expect them to come down some as the game approaches, but wondering if there are more tickets that haven’t hit the market yet.

TIA

Have all tickets for the game been released? Has FSU released all their tickets? There are tickets for sale on the secondary market, but the prices are pretty outrageous. Would expect them to come down some as the game approaches, but wondering if there are more tickets that haven’t hit the market yet.

TIA
We got an email that said it would be May before we know.

TIA
I spoke to the ticket office via telephone yesterday, and they said those who signed up for tickets will be notified sometime in May.

MAY 17 EMAIL

Less than 3 months remain until the Seminoles face LSU in the Allstate Louisiana Kickoff inside the Caesars Superdome located in New Orleans.

All 2022 Seminole Booster members who requested tickets have been ranked according to the Florida State University Priority Policy and assigned a seating area for this game. Your specific seat row and number will be allocated within the footprint of the seating area indicated below. Specific seating locations will be established no later than mid-June and will be communicated to you at that time. Your seating area and ticket price are listed below.

Account Number: XXXXXXXX
Seating Area: Sections 111-117, 203-213, 230-239, 301-307, 317-323
Ticket Qty: 4
Ticket Price: $275
Total Ticket Cost: $1100

As a reminder, we do not have any club seating for this game. Please click here to reference the Caesars Superdome seating chart.

IMPORTANT: All tickets will be distributed via the Ticketmaster app. You will receive an email in mid-August that will allow you to create an account and login to access your tickets. All tickets will be delivered via the app and we highly encourage that you to download the tickets to your mobile wallet once you receive them. Ticketmaster will use your email address listed below:

Email Address:

Please contact us by Noon EST on Friday, May 20 if you need to make any revisions to your account. The FSU Athletics Ticket Office will charge your credit card on file in the amount referenced above on Monday, May 23.

Hotel Information
The Allstate Louisiana Kickoff has secured preferred hotel rates at many hotels in the New Orleans area. Please click here to book your room today.

Thank you for your support of Seminole Athletics and Seminole Boosters and we look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.
Go Noles!
FSU Athletics Ticket Office
850-644-1830

MAY 17 EMAIL

Less than 3 months remain until the Seminoles face LSU in the Allstate Louisiana Kickoff inside the Caesars Superdome located in New Orleans.

All 2022 Seminole Booster members who requested tickets have been ranked according to the Florida State University Priority Policy and assigned a seating area for this game. Your specific seat row and number will be allocated within the footprint of the seating area indicated below. Specific seating locations will be established no later than mid-June and will be communicated to you at that time. Your seating area and ticket price are listed below.

Account Number: XXXXXXXX
Seating Area: Sections 111-117, 203-213, 230-239, 301-307, 317-323
Ticket Qty: 4
Ticket Price: $275
Total Ticket Cost: $1100

As a reminder, we do not have any club seating for this game. Please click here to reference the Caesars Superdome seating chart.

IMPORTANT
: All tickets will be distributed via the Ticketmaster app. You will receive an email in mid-August that will allow you to create an account and login to access your tickets. All tickets will be delivered via the app and we highly encourage that you to download the tickets to your mobile wallet once you receive them. Ticketmaster will use your email address listed below:

Email Address:

Please contact us by Noon EST on Friday, May 20 if you need to make any revisions to your account. The FSU Athletics Ticket Office will charge your credit card on file in the amount referenced above on Monday, May 23.

Hotel Information
The Allstate Louisiana Kickoff has secured preferred hotel rates at many hotels in the New Orleans area. Please click here to book your room today.

Thank you for your support of Seminole Athletics and Seminole Boosters and we look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.
Go Noles!
FSU Athletics Ticket Office
850-644-1830
Appreciate the update. I guess it’s safe to assume those will all be FSU sections?

My seating sections are 513-519. They are between the 30-yard lines, but I'm concerned I might get a nosebleed. Can anyone with knowledge advise if they are too far away from the field for older eyes?

My seating sections are 513-519. They are between the 30-yard lines, but I'm concerned I might get a nosebleed. Can anyone with knowledge advise if they are too far away from the field for older eyes?
500 level seats at the dome are excellent seats. Those are at lower level of the terrace. Will have a great view of the field. Definately not " nose bleed" seats. Enjoy.

500 level seats at the dome are excellent seats. Those are at lower level of the terrace. Will have a great view of the field. Definately not " nose bleed" seats. Enjoy.
Do you think it’s worth the extra money to be down in the 300 level vs. 500 or lower row of 600?

Do you think it’s worth the extra money to be down in the 300 level vs. 500 or lower row of 600?
I haven't looked at prices but imagine its a steep increase for 300. Personally, I wouldn't think it's worth the extra cost, especially for 500 level. That most likely goes for lower 600 level, as well. Where that tradeoff ends just depends pocketbook.

ADVERTISEMENT