ADVERTISEMENT

Celtics

MagNoleA

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 12, 2009
Celtics looked like the Boston Stranglers after that cough job.
Bucks led offensive rebounds 17-5. No excuse for that. I can't go for that. No can do.
Hall and Oates

Last edited:
Impressive rebound performance for the Celtics last night; after the choke in game 5, I didn't think there was any chance they'd go to Milwaukee & win game 6.

Reactions: MagNoleA
C's move on dispatching the Bucks. We have got a break so far in the playoffs with opposition injuries but our depth has been impressive. Even with a banged up Time Lord we clamped down defensively and seems like every game some sub steps up offensively. Looking forward to this Heat series.

No Smart or Holford while Lowry out for the Heat. So many times, injuries dictate who win. You've got to be very good, lucky and healthy.

Reactions: hatsbo
Yep, still looked decent, hung in for most of the game, but that 3rd qtr was disastrous. I guess we get Smart back for the 2nd game.

First half they played quite well. 3rd quarter, wooooof. Looked like the Washington Generals playing against the Globetrotters.

• Haha
Reactions: hatsbo
Big win last night, Heat were unconscious in first 5 minutes, I thought we'd get blown out. Then the rest of the quarter, wow, a barrage of 3's by the C's. Horford and Smart both back and it showed. Pritchard is stepping up and fun to watch.

We're in the finals, thankfully the Heat ended up more banged up than us. Curious as to why Pritchard played less as the series wore on and Theis got next to nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT