ADVERTISEMENT

Champions Club ticket give-away

Spearhead04

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2002
I have 4 Champions Club tickets for the NC State game that I would like to give away free. My only condition is that they go to someone with kids and that they will take them to the game to enjoy some quality time together. If this sounds like you let me know and we can arrange a way for me to get you the tickets. Go Noles!

I have 4 Champions Club tickets for the NC State game that I would like to give away free. My only condition is that they go to someone with kids and that they will take them to the game to enjoy some quality time together. If this sounds like you let me know and we can arrange a way for me to get you the tickets. Go Noles!
That’s awesome!

That was a nice gesture! And...I never knew kids were allowed in the CC- they're not allowed in the Varsity Club unless they're 21.

Reactions: MagNoleA
That was a nice gesture! And...I never knew kids were allowed in the CC- they're not allowed in the Varsity Club unless they're 21.
And apparently any adult who really enjoys pork and beans. Just watch yourself around that shrimp table. I saw more fierce attacks at that table than I've seen on the field. It can get ugly in a hurry. And they didn't have any gray poupon either.

Reactions: goldmom

There's a decent amount of kids up there. My 12 year old loves it

Great gesture!

And apparently any adult who really enjoys pork and beans. Just watch yourself around that shrimp table. I saw more fierce attacks at that table than I've seen on the field. It can get ugly in a hurry. And they didn't have any gray poupon either.
Beans beans, good for the heart, the more you eat the more you fart?
Seems like just a lot of hot air, you know? 💥💥😷

Reactions: MagNoleA
Learned that about the varsity club in 2002. My uncle Gene McDowell used to give me his varsity club tickets when he couldn't make it.

Took my soon to be wife to the UNC game and she was 20 😬

Thankfully a very lovely lady at the door gave us the benefit of the doubt and looked the other way (as long as my wife pinky promised not to drink). Noles went on to blow out the Heels and it was a great day!

I like to think that date helped lead to the creation of all of these little Noles that she and I have now 😁

Reactions: iowanole1
Beans beans, good for the heart, the more you eat the more you fart?
Seems like just a lot of hot air, you know? 💥💥😷
I've bean here more times than a man would like to admit publicly. But the audacity of some
people who bring in their self made bazooka gun in such trying, frail, uncanny times. More hot air than a hot air ballon on a crisp mid fall day. Talk about reasons for a warmer climate and catastrophic weather.. :)

You never been in there!!! Kids are all over the place :)

That’s not a complaint, by the way. We bring our teens to a few games a year up there (and our 5 year old to ONE!)

I’ve only been there for spring games but didn’t recall any kids. I think it’s great families are welcomed.
Well why don't we all meet on Walton's Mountain or Little House on the Prairie? My heart has been warmed. :) Just make sure those elevators remain G rated for the younger tots.

ADVERTISEMENT