ADVERTISEMENT

Cheez-It Bowl bus ride option

GarnetHaze

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2002
For those that live outside of Orlando but plan to drive to the Cheez-It Bowl, I found an option to get a party bus shuttle to the stadium. We live near Tampa but absolutely hate traveling on I4 to Orlando. Plus there's the issue of parking once you finally make it through the traffic (as discussed in another thread). And there's the issue of having to jump back in your car after drinking at the game and get back on I4. This bus shuttle picks you up at spots across central FL and drops you off at the stadium, stays in the parking lot during the game, then you jump back on after the game to get back home. Also, and most importantly, the bus allows alcohol during the ride.

Rally Bus Rideshare to Cheez-It Bowl

For those that live outside of Orlando but plan to drive to the Cheez-It Bowl, I found an option to get a party bus shuttle to the stadium. We live near Tampa but absolutely hate traveling on I4 to Orlando. Plus there's the issue of parking once you finally make it through the traffic (as discussed in another thread). And there's the issue of having to jump back in your car after drinking at the game and get back on I4. This bus shuttle picks you up at spots across central FL and drops you off at the stadium, stays in the parking lot during the game, then you jump back on after the game to get back home. Also, and most importantly, the bus allows alcohol during the ride.

Rally Bus Rideshare to Cheez-It Bowl
Looked at the site yesterday. Went on today to book it and it looks like all the locations for rides have been canceled. Do you know any more about it?

They needed a certain number of riders in order to guarantee the trip. I thought they would wait until closer to gameday, but it looks like they didn't get the riders and closed up early. Kinda sucks because I really didn't want to drive into Orlando on I4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT