ADVERTISEMENT

Commercials

TopJimmy

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
Love the cheesy commercials on the ACCN. AlienSeal was the latest. LOL!

What??? No one wants one of those Swan pillows? Come on man! It has it's own mesh washing bag!

I want one of those flashlights, too!
The guy in military gear really sells it. I mean it has to be endorsed by DoD, CIA, NSA, Seals, PJ's and a bunch of other folks if there is a bearded guy in partial uniform right? I'm also sure it works just as good as they say it does.

Reactions: goldmom
D Bag GIF

I remember when Bell and Howell was the best slide projector to buy. Now they put their name on chinese flashlights. Lol.
Yeah, I bought one off ebay a few years back to replace my parents old unit because all their slides are still in the B&H cubes. Bulbs are expensive as hell though.
When they went bankrupt their name was bought and it now used for crap like this.

Reactions: tarheelnole
Yeah, I bought one off ebay a few years back to replace my parents old unit because all their slides are still in the B&H cubes. Bulbs are expensive as hell though.
When they went bankrupt their name was bought and it now used for crap like this.
I have a box full of those cubes! And my projector's bulb is burned out, of course.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT