ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Tampa

NYC Nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Nov 23, 2010
hope you are enjoying OJ Howard. Sure looks like an even better pick now.

Love Dalvin but Howard was the right pick. Now in the 2nd round the Bucs should have traded up and taken him rather than the DB that will be riding the bench now that the Bucs picked up that All Pro strong safety from Denver.TJ Ward

Love Dalvin but Howard was the right pick. Now in the 2nd round the Bucs should have traded up and taken him rather than the DB that will be riding the bench now that the Bucs picked up that All Pro strong safety from Denver.TJ Ward
I agree. I thought the OJ pick was great. And it was on paper. What I'm hearing from my bucs friends is OJ is doing nothing. Nothing worth getting excited about. Days leading up to the draft it was Calvin or OJ. And we know who they finally selected.

I agree. I thought the OJ pick was great. And it was on paper. What I'm hearing from my bucs friends is OJ is doing nothing. Nothing worth getting excited about. Days leading up to the draft it was Calvin or OJ. And we know who they finally selected.

Howard being a TE certainly is a work in progress. Will he be a Gronk, Mackey,Winslow ,or Gonzalez? Far too early to tell and I doubt he will ever have the splash plays Dalvin could have every season. Cook is a far more visible part of an offense.

TE's are the latest fad in the NFL due to N.England, and that was primarily why he was taken by the Bucs. I believe he will be the best TE in BUC history when all is said and done. The angst I have is the Bucs should have moved up to take Cook. I still believe creatively they could have still gotten Godwin and Beckwith who I also think were great picks. A 3rd in 2018 and their 2nd rounder would have done the trick. Minnesota only gave their 4th rounder to move up.

There are going to be a lot of GMS looking stupid for not taking Cook much earlier. JMO

Reactions: ShaolinNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT