ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper Kupp

sflanoleman

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Guy went to Eastern Washington and was probably a no star. He’s one of the very best WRs in the league. People always focus on stars. What was Aaron Donald? A 3 star I think? Debo Samuel, one of the best WR/RBs in the league was a 3 star. These guys are some of the best players in the league. There are so many examples in the NFL of great players who were 3 stars and some that were even 2 stars.

Guy went to Eastern Washington and was probably a no star. He’s one of the very best WRs in the league. People always focus on stars. What was Aaron Donald? A 3 star I think? Debo Samuel, one of the best WR/RBs in the league was a 3 star. These guys are some of the best players in the league. There are so many examples in the NFL of great players who were 3 stars and some that were even 2 stars.
So true. Amazing receiver.

Or big schools. This was the point I tried to make when Dickerson quit and went to Bama. Most everyone said it was good business but my point was if you're good and can play, you'll get drafted no matter where you're at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT