ADVERTISEMENT

Counterpart: Love the Lie (s1:ep8)

fsu1jreed

Seminole Insider
Apr 1, 2002
Pensacola
After watching this for the ~4th time I have to say that this series is turning into a great one.

The Howard Silk/Howard Silk conversation in the interface booth was AWESOME, the back and forth was intense

I almost started a free trial of Starz on my AppleTv last night, based on this recommendation. But, my two step authentication crap for apple was acting up, so I ended up watching something else.

The premise sounds interesting, is it worth a Starz trial? Do they have any other good series? I'll have some downtime this weekend and was looking for something to watch, since I finished all of Sneaky Pete season 2 last weekend.

I almost started a free trial of Starz on my AppleTv last night, based on this recommendation. But, my two step authentication crap for apple was acting up, so I ended up watching something else.

The premise sounds interesting, is it worth a Starz trial? Do they have any other good series? I'll have some downtime this weekend and was looking for something to watch, since I finished all of Sneaky Pete season 2 last weekend.

Oh yes, Starz and HBO are the two movie channels I keep. Starz is about to start season 5 for their drama Power, which is pretty good......the acting is average, but the writing and production is pretty good. The White Queen/White Princess series were really good, but there may not be a 3rd installment. My Mom and Sister LOVE Outlander which is about to start season 5. It also has The Girlfriend Experience which can be entertaining (lots of nudity). And finally Starz has my all time favorite series, Black Sails.........the only series I've seen that got better with each season, great writing and production, above average acting, with a lot of sex and backstabbing.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I watched the first 2(3?) seasons of black sails, where the character who wormed his way around things ended up with a missing leg and seemed to be coming to the forefront as the main guy? Where the british attacked them on an island or whatnot? Not sure if there's a season after that, but if so that will seal the deal for me.

I watched the first 2(3?) seasons of black sails, where the character who wormed his way around things ended up with a missing leg and seemed to be coming to the forefront as the main guy? Where the british attacked them on an island or whatnot? Not sure if there's a season after that, but if so that will seal the deal for me.

There were two more seasons after that..........when Blackbeard got introduced it was game on.

Pretty sure season 3 Black Sails ends with what I described above, so will start season 4

Girlfriend Experience (watched one episode) looks pretty good actually)

Will probably try counterpart this weekend as I sit around

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Pretty sure season 3 Black Sails ends with what I described above, so will start season 4

Girlfriend Experience (watched one episode) looks pretty good actually)

Will probably try counterpart this weekend as I sit around

I didn't keep up week to week with the Girlfriend Experience, but probably caught 6 or so episodes at one time or another........it was well made.

Ive been enjoying the show as well, he should win an award for that scene.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Show does get confusing at times, have to really pay attention and not be on LR lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT