ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy janoris Jenkins news!

Would be the 3rd gator murderer from the Tebow years.

image.gif

Gators really white-washed the Tebow era.

Sigh. I get that he's a Gator, but there is a person who lost a life that we know nothing about. Do we really need to jump up and down with joy? All we know is that a worker found a body in Jenkins' home in Florida. We have no idea if the person was murdered or if Jenkins had anything to do with it. Just wait for the facts.

Sigh. I get that he's a Gator, but there is a person who lost a life that we know nothing about. Do we really need to jump up and down with joy? All we know is that a worker found a body in Jenkins' home in Florida. We have no idea if the person was murdered or if Jenkins had anything to do with it. Just wait for the facts.
Exactly! I mean ESPN is reporting he wasn’t even at home when the body was discovered.

Yeah, shame on you guys for making jokes about this. If you'd be more somber, maybe the guy would come back to life.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
Who knows what really happened here, but Roger Goodell's attempted "League image overhaul" certainly is not helped when a dead body is found in the basement of he home of an NFL player.

Reactions: NoleAPath
Maybe he isn’t the one who actually murdered this man - but being associated with the people who did in your own home, and to be the 2nd teammate from “Urban Myers” 2008 & 2009 Championship Teams is not a very ringing endorsement to his coaching prowess.......

JMHO

Maybe he isn’t the one who actually murdered this man - but being associated with the people who did in your own home, and to be the 2nd teammate from “Urban Myers” 2008 & 2009 Championship Teams is not a very ringing endorsement to his coaching prowess.......

JMHO
Don't forget the '06 team captain Tony Joiner (aka Earl A. Joiner) who very possibly murdered his girlfriend.

JMHO
Spot on.. he most likely was in florida according to the article.. but allowing POSSIBLY shady people to hang in his mansion ... yikes.

Yeah, shame on you guys for making jokes about this. If you'd be more somber, maybe the guy would come back to life.
You know that's not what he was saying.

Just that this isn't something to rejoice over. Someone lost their life. goaters do plenty of stupid stuff we can throw in their face, this really shouldn't be one - at least not yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT