ADVERTISEMENT

Cringe worthy commercials

runkpanole

Seminole Insider
Nov 17, 2002
Yes, this is a political ad. I don't know anything about the candidate, just thought the ad was horrible. What other ads do you have for me without this thread going south?

Reactions: DHNole55
Every time this one comes on, I browbeat myself for not having changed channels at the beginning of the commercial break:

The Jimmy from Zyppah ads are annoying. I get that's the point, but still obnoxious.

OMG those are terrible. The second I hear it come on I immediately change the channel.

There is a Kia dealership in Wesley Chapel ad that is just nails on a chalkboard. The guy just screams in the whole ad. Ends all of his commercials with "IT'S HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!. The bad part of it is their ads are run during FSU games so I constantly am inundated with them.

Yes, this is a political ad. I don't know anything about the candidate, just thought the ad was horrible. What other ads do you have for me without this thread going south?

WOW that is indescribably bad and quick google search shows that even his own party/supporters think it is terrible. The best thing is on his website he is breaking campaign laws by having multiple photos of himself in uniform. Nothing wrong that if you are no longer serving; however if you are in the military you can't be used for political ads etc. and since he still serves in the Army Reserves he is breaking the law by using himself in uniform. Of course when you have a future top 10 musical hit climbing the charts who needs silly rules.

WOW that is indescribably bad and quick google search shows that even his own party/supporters think it is terrible. The best thing is on his website he is breaking campaign laws by having multiple photos of himself in uniform. Nothing wrong that if you are no longer serving; however if you are in the military you can't be used for political ads etc. and since he still serves in the Army Reserves he is breaking the law by using himself in uniform. Of course when you have a future top 10 musical hit climbing the charts who needs silly rules.
My greater concern is his lack of understanding the basics of Top Gun. His wife would not be Maverick in this instance, she would be Goose.

Cringe worthy...working from memory.

The Ortega Taco commercial starring a very young underage female gymnasts with the cringe line.
Ortega make my taco pop!

Any of the Ultimate Image Auto commercials on tv or radio that are on here in Tally. I hate that guy.

Reactions: ericram
But he's the People's Champion!

Every time I hear the word "people's" with an 's' I think of Jonestown...
If only he would drink that Kool-aid we can all be happy.

On a side note, I was born in Guyana and that Jonestown mess what those people would do for their leader Jim Jones was incredible. But we have to phase, "Drink the Kool-aid"!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT