ADVERTISEMENT

DeMarcus Walker killing it in DEN

DWalk will be a success in this league barring serious injury.
Like Dalvin, he will have teams regretting not taking him earlier.

Reactions: FSU0409
He's in a place that gives him a great opportunity to succeed, and I believe he will. He gave us a great deal, and Denver's lucky to have him.

Reactions: SemiTar
Worked for me, here is the info on DW:

Second-round pick DeMarcus Walker has a little taller order. Carving out playing time in one of the league’s best defenses will be a difficult proposition for any of the team’s new arrivals. But Walker, too, has shown that I-can-earn-it edge.

Linebacker Von Miller said earlier this offseason that Walker’s approach “is like a guy who has been around here for a while. He gets it, you know? Just go to work."

Walker’s pass-rush skills, in particular, should get him on the field in some situational work when the games count. His veteran teammates have repeatedly pointed at his approach as one of the reasons why.

“Technique and shutting my mouth so I can listen to the vets and play my game," is how Walker, a defensive end, put it when asked what he needed to work on. “... Just being a part of this organization you can tell what they expect from you already. I’m just trying to help win games. That’s all I want to do. I’m a winner, so any way I can help win and produce, I’m willing to do it."

Walker said he also took the step of returning from Florida to Colorado’s altitude just over two weeks ago to help prepare himself to compete in training camp as early as possible.

“OTAs killed me with the altitude," Walker said. “... I came up here and found a trainer who I trained with for two weeks. That was the best thing I ever

Reactions: SemiTar
"Link worked for me" does not equal "girls basketball".

Perhaps ESPN is feeding you content based off your browsing habits or something.

Or, the link was to an everchanging home page as other have noted and not the specifically intended story. Hit the link again and you may be enlightened funny man.

Thank you Annapolis for putting up the intended content. Great read to see D Walker killing it.

Go Noles.

ADVERTISEMENT