ADVERTISEMENT

Deshaun Watson tears ACL!

He does seem like great kid...Grew up in the projects, kept his nose clean, kept his eyes on the prize, and has risen to great heights with the best appearing be ahead. Sucks for me personally, as I have him on two fantasy teams.

Does Watson still Rookie of the Year despite missing 1/2 the year?

I don't think he will, but I think he's going to get a lot of votes.

He does seem like great kid...Grew up in the projects, kept his nose clean, kept his eyes on the prize, and has risen to great heights with the best appearing be ahead. Sucks for me personally, as I have him on two fantasy teams.
Isn't he from Gainesville, GA? They have projects there? :confused:

Isn't he from Gainesville, GA? They have projects there? :confused:
Maybe not "projects", per se...but poverty, rough crime-ridden neighborhood, having to help raise his siblings with ailing single mother...Just a lot to overcome.

News emerging that he actually tore it on Sunday and practiced on it for a couple days.

One might think it's plausible that a person not know right away they tore an ACL as some people describe not having much pain until they cut(I'm not one of them), but this is the second time Watson would have been caught playing on a torn ACL. Dude needs to learn when to just hang it up and listen to his body or it will cost him years off his career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT