ADVERTISEMENT

Deshaun Watson

4show

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2005
No this isn't a "Clemson lover" post.

But let's ALL be honest, how many of us thought he'd be this good in the NFL coming from a spread zone read RPO offense at Clemson?

its time to stop predicting futures to players based on the system they ran in college.

I always thought he would succeed, and to me it was based on one single play, it was when he just flicked it to a guy on a slant, it just looked so professional

Look what dude did to Bama in two playoff games. Dude is a winner and a cannon for an arm. @CarlsbadNole hit the nail on the head. That is the new offense and more teams are transitioning to that as well. We had better get with it or get left behind.

SN left Fuller on my bench. Feelsbadman

Reactions: 4show
I thought he would be a good QB honestly because he is a baller. He executed best when the games were on the line. Made some incredible throws in crunch time that I saw multiple times against us and against Bama. Thought he just had the it factor that could play at any level.

Look what dude did to Bama in two playoff games. Dude is a winner and a cannon for an arm. @CarlsbadNole hit the nail on the head. That is the new offense and more teams are transitioning to that as well. We had better get with it or get left behind.

SN left Fuller on my bench. Feelsbadman

I feel your pain. I played Wentz today with Watson on my bench. Lost my matchup by 5. Sucks.

Dude is the real deal. NFL coaches are no longer forcing college QB's to run their outdated old systems. They are now adjusting their systems to the skill set of the college QB.

It's time to stop referring to Jimbo' offense as pro style. As more and more players grow up and play in spread and tempo offenses up through college, the NFL will continue to adjust. I-formation, under center offenses led by statues at QB are over.

I have to agree

Reactions: amckinnon317
I feel your pain. I played Wentz today with Watson on my bench. Lost my matchup by 5. Sucks.
I benched Watson, as well...Better matchup on paper for Das Prescott vs. the Skins. Now I need a huge night from Le'Veon to win my matchup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT