ADVERTISEMENT

Dolphins new head coach

BigCleat42

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Aug 4, 2015
Hard for me to imagine this guy commanding the respect of NFL football players, but what do I know. Don’t think he even played football at the college level. Was an intern for the Broncos back in 2005, the RB coach for the Sacramento Mountain Lions in 2010, and has worked his way all the way up to the top.

Last edited:
Joe Gibbs never played college ball…Mike Leach never played high school…Paul Brown, Vince Lombardi, and Belichek never played in the NFL…who knows? Time will tell.

Joe Gibbs never played college ball…Mike Leach never played high school…Paul Brown, Vince Lombardi, and Belichek never played in the NFL…who knows? Time will tell.
True. I am not saying he is going to fail. Just hard to imagine this guy commanding the players respect, but maybe he proves me wrong

Reactions: FSUDoles
Hard for me to imagine this guy commanding the respect of NFL football players, but what do I know. Don’t think he even played football at the college level. Was an intern for the Broncos back in 2005, the RB coach for the Sacramento Mountain Lions in 2010, and has worked his way all the way up to the top.

It is unfortunate that there is 1 dolphins’ player that will not respect their new hc.

Oh wait, you never played in the NFL much less for the phins right now.

So “what do you know” is what one should take from your post

the guy clan coach. Will he succeed? I doubt it if tua is his qb.

but if he does succeed with tua that is a damning indictment of Flores

True. I am not saying he is going to fail. Just hard to imagine this guy commanding the players respect, but maybe he proves me wrong
The players should respect him for the fact that he is the head coach. Now he will still have to keep their respect. He has worked his way up the ranks for 16 years. The key now is to pick very good coordinator and coaches.

The irony of your statement is that he already has. The guy has nearly a decade in he league. Hard to move up without players buying in.
That is true. I am clearly stereotyping this guy, and he is clearly proving me wrong

That is true. I am clearly stereotyping this guy, and he is clearly proving me wrong
Don't get me wrong, he could very well end up a failure. But his pedigree as a player is every bit as good as Kyle Shanahan. There is more than one way to earn a players respect.

The dolphins need to get him some talent to work with. They don’t have more than two or three offensive players who could start for an average nfl team.

The players get paid a lot of money to play football at a high level. Respect goes both ways and if they can’t give this coach a chance then send them to another team.

Irrelevant who the head coach is. Nothing will ever change with Ross as the owner. Winning isn't paramount to him.
I concur…the next few months will be interesting for Ross….if, and that’s a big if…Flores has any solid corroborating evidence of the “pay to tank”….Ross goes and in comes Beal. If not, Ross is staying, which sucks.

Reactions: ChiefWB
Lessee...

A) McDaniel wasn't the play caller for S.F.
B) Jimmy Garoppolo is the result of five years of his QB coaching.

As a former long-time Dolphins fan who was driven off by Ross' incompetence several years
ago, I can't help but be skeptical about this hire.

ADVERTISEMENT