ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles just scored a TD with a back up OG at OT and a nother back up in at the other OT.

nips 9

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Anecdotal, hell yeah. Just saying they attacked and the QB moved in the pocket. And the QB scrambled for a 1st down instead of sitting in a spot. And that is against a really good D.

Those are the among the handful and few players hired by the NFL. Our OL will not make it there.

He had zero time on every play. He made things happen. Just saying a terrible OL is very difficult to deal with. But there are always things you can do to combat it. You will not have sustained success, but you can't use it for a reason to be completely inept.

Now quick slants and running inside the tackles for 1st downs.

Now traditional screen for TD. Text book helping bad OL. And something I have posted about 100 times this season.

He had zero time on every play. He made things happen. Just saying a terrible OL is very difficult to deal with. But there are always things you can do to combat it. You will not have sustained success, but you can't use it for a reason to be completely inept.

You kinda can when 12 is the QB though, no? There is no doubt he makes OL’s looks worse, and ours is already awful.

A bad pro OL vs bad college OL aren’t remotely close.

They aren't, but pressure is pressure, excuses are excuses and coaching is coaching. Teams in the NFL are also much closer in terms of talent and can't usually outclass opponents. You can paint any picture you want, but it is always said, especially here, you can't do anything with a bad OL.

I just gave an admitted anecdotal example. He saw pressure just as bad as DF with no great disparity in talent and yet scored the ball. Like I said excuses are excuses.

You kinda can when 12 is the QB though, no? There is no doubt he makes OL’s looks worse, and ours is already awful.

Well then you have a QB and and OL problem, which is what I have been saying. People have been trumpeting how great we would be with a good OL and I am saying we are further away than that. The procedural penalties alone would be a huge problem for this team as well as the undisciplined play.

Those things can and better be fixed. The other problems are a little more than a year from now. If they aren't markedly better this time next year, CWT is going to get a lot of heat in 2020.

Reactions: FSU CPA
ADVERTISEMENT