ADVERTISEMENT

End of Brady’s career could be imminent

Has never really measured up to Eli
UnlawfulAfraidHorsemouse-small.gif

Insert Winston! I'm a Buc's fan but let that guy loose in that system..... game over!

Yea if Tampa doesn't sign JABOO Patriots will sign him within the hour

Most great athletes have to be dragged from the field, very few can quit on top. Barry Sanders is a rare exception.

Reactions: Nolesrule
Your crazy if you think Brady is going to end his career like this. The better question is how long will the patriots play him.

Reactions: grady327
Thank goodness. Pats fans are insufferable. My Facebook feed is full of crying and wailing about the end. I hope they get strapped with another Tony Eason for the next 40 years.

Reactions: -OB1-
I hate the pats and brady - but he is a vampire, or an alien, or has a deal with the devil, even at his age he is still better than 90% of the QBs in the league. He probably needs to visit the mothership, get a couple of blood transfusions, or something and he's good to go for a couple of more years. Don't think "retire" is in his vocab.

Yea if Tampa doesn't sign JABOO Patriots will sign him within the hour

Been saying this for years. Would be perfect fit for him. He needs to get there and sit a year under Brady imo.

I did - looks like Brady is 2-3 against Eli, including 0-2 in the Super Bowl. Can’t be the GOAT if you can’t beat Mr. Mediocre. Joe Montana’s legacy is safe.
Lol
Sorry, this debate ended lonnnng ago - Brady is the unquestionable GOAT.

Reactions: hatsbo
I did - looks like Brady is 2-3 against Eli, including 0-2 in the Super Bowl. Can’t be the GOAT if you can’t beat Mr. Mediocre. Joe Montana’s legacy is safe.
You are part of the 1% that would argue Brady is not the greatest off all time....its not even debatable

Reactions: hatsbo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT