ADVERTISEMENT

Extra Champion's Club Ticket

Hey guys.....I've got a friend (diehard nole) that found out last minute he can come to the game tomorrow. I have my 4 tickets for my family to the Champion's Club, but seeing if anyone had 1 extra that I might be able to score for him. Thanks in advance.

I've probably been asked for a good 200 tickets since sell out, this is a hard sell out.

Virginia Tech is heading for a sell out easily, Clemson, UF, parents weekend and homecoming will be close also.

Those are quality games, obviously, but I think the FSU community has awakened under the new leadership. I am not sure FSU fully understood what a turnoff the prior guy was.

Would be anxious to see how donations are trending in Willie’s first year. Any insight on that? Thanks and Go Noles!!

Those are quality games, obviously, but I think the FSU community has awakened under the new leadership. I am not sure FSU fully understood what a turnoff the prior guy was.

Would be anxious to see how donations are trending in Willie’s first year. Any insight on that? Thanks and Go Noles!!

James would know a lot more than me, but I asked my booster representative a similar question and he said it was trending towards a record year. I completely agree with your statement.

We have trended up 5 years in a row and 17 was huge by a massive margin over 16 in total athletic monies. Saw it with my own 2 eyes, I couldn't believe it. We will see at the end of the year but it looks good for 18

We have trended up 5 years in a row and 17 was huge by a massive margin over 16 in total athletic monies. Saw it with my own 2 eyes, I couldn't believe it. We will see at the end of the year but it looks good for 18
Was a booster a while back and jumped back on this year 100% due to Willie. If he does what I believe he will do, it will improve for the better.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
Was a booster a while back and jumped back on this year 100% due to Willie. If he does what I believe he will do, it will improve for the better.

Welcome back. So many people did this same thing. The other guy was smothering the program, slowly but surely.

Reactions: FarmerNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT