ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy football question

mtownnole

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2010
Should I play Russell Wilson, Ben Roethlisberger, or Jameis?

Here's the thing Russell Wilson is playing out of his mind but he's going against the number one defense in Jacksonville. I also have Jimmy Graham and Doug Baldwin.

Big Ben is balling but he's going against the number 3 defense in Baltimore. However my opponent has Antonio Brown so every time Ben throws it to Brown I can get some of those points.

Now Jamie's is going against a bad defense in Detroit and I also have Mike Evans so I'm thinking about going with this right here, Jameis, what do you think?

Big Ben jamis has been hurt and accuracy is and issue and turnover and like you said if opponent has brown will cancel out TD. If you go with Wilson all your eggs are in that basket and Jacksonville will be low scoring game with both those Def.

Big Ben jamis has been hurt and accuracy is and issue and turnover and like you said if opponent has brown will cancel out TD. If you go with Wilson all your eggs are in that basket and Jacksonville will be low scoring game with both those Def.
Big Ben huh ok thanks, Juju Schuster is out so that might hurt their offense but I think you have a good point

Big Ben huh ok thanks, Juju Schuster is out so that might hurt their offense but I think you have a good point
Yah juju out does hurt but Bryant has been coming on since being suspended. If Wilson wasn’t going against jags D at Jags I would say him but he will be running for his life more then normal.

I would go with Jameis they will have to throw a lot to keep up with Matt Staforrd. Can’t play Russell Wilson because you have to respect that Jax D.

There’s no way I play Jameis over those two guys regardless of who they’re playing.

Reactions: mtownnole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT