ADVERTISEMENT

Fins building a team

Hill gets paid as the #1 receiver in the NFL and you give away those picks...NO Hill was going to hold out without a new contract in KC. Bad move in Miami

Reactions: nynole1
I don’t think the phins are done yet. Ross wants a SB before he push daisies.
Hill is worth the 5 picks. Actually first round And second both of which are late picks.
Lol Ross ain't getting a SB in Miami.

I don’t think the phins are done yet. Ross wants a SB before he push daisies.
Hill is worth the 5 picks. Actually first round And second both of which are late picks.
I’m assuming you are a dolphin fan. Ross is a terrible owner. If this is truly his plan (to buy a title like the rams, Bucs, etc) he waited nearly two decades too long to finally do it. And doing it around Tua or Bridgewater ain’t it. The amount of QB talent they’ve passed up over the last 5 years is insane to go all in on Tua. I love the moves they’ve made this past week and also really like the young defense they have and Waddle on offense. But until you get a truly proven veteran QB or up and coming generational guy, it won’t matter. 12 wins and a first/second round playoff loss ain’t the ROI they are looking for.

Imagine if they didn’t botch the Watson deal and he was the QB with Hill, Waddle, Parker and Gesicki. Now that’s a contending team.

I’m assuming you are a dolphin fan. Ross is a terrible owner. If this is truly his plan (to buy a title like the rams, Bucs, etc) he waited nearly two decades too long to finally do it. And doing it around Tua or Bridgewater ain’t it. The amount of QB talent they’ve passed up over the last 5 years is insane to go all in on Tua. I love the moves they’ve made this past week and also really like the young defense they have and Waddle on offense. But until you get a truly proven veteran QB or up and coming generational guy, it won’t matter. 12 wins and a first/second round playoff loss ain’t the ROI they are looking for.
The Bucs have a good Front Office and pretty decent ownership. Big difference.

Tua is trash weak azz arm cant handle any kind of pressure

how much are hills of beans going for these days? At least 7% more than last year, no?
We've bean there before and I guess it depends on the quality of beans. Just yesterday "I thought we was eating beans at 3:30."
GEICO :cool:

For five draft picks? Is this a joke? Any other team this would be a colossal blunder but since Miami can't draft for squat, it won't make a difference. And what is their fascination with getting the shortest player at every position? Don't they realize this is a game of giants???

• Haha
Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT