ADVERTISEMENT

For Sale: (2) Season Tickets in the Champions Club for the 2018 Football Season

noleforever95

Feb 6, 2013
Greensboro, NC
Hi folks. Due to rarely using two of our six Champions Club seats last season, I have decided to put them up for sale for the upcoming season. My firm price is $1,500 per seat, i.e. $3,000 for the pair. This is a great deal for someone who wants a pair of season tickets in the club, but doesn't want to invest the additional money required to acquire them from the school ($1,250 per seat capital campaign donation).

The seats are located on the west (shade) side terrace of the club, under the overhang, section C325, row 5, seats 13 and 14. You will be well protected from sun and rain, whether you're in your seats or enjoying the various spaces of the club.

Regarding payment, I will be happy to accept a check or Paypal, but please note that the buyer will be responsible for the fees they assess. Once FSU issues the tickets, usually by mid-August, I will transfer them via e-mail directly from my booster account. Please let me know if you are interested and thanks in advance.

Go Noles!

Hi folks. Due to rarely using two of our six Champions Club seats last season, I have decided to put them up for sale for the upcoming season. My firm price is $1,500 per seat, i.e. $3,000 for the pair. This is a great deal for someone who wants a pair of season tickets in the club, but doesn't want to invest the additional money required to acquire them from the school ($1,250 per seat capital campaign donation).

The seats are located on the west (shade) side terrace of the club, under the overhang, section C325, row 5, seats 13 and 14. You will be well protected from sun and rain, whether you're in your seats or enjoying the various spaces of the club.

Regarding payment, I will be happy to accept a check or Paypal, but please note that the buyer will be responsible for the fees they assess. Once FSU issues the tickets, usually by mid-August, I will transfer them via e-mail directly from my booster account. Please let me know if you are interested and thanks in advance.

Go Noles!

Tickets are sold. Thanks folks and Go Noles!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT