ADVERTISEMENT

For Sale: (2) Season Tickets in the Champions Club for the 2018 Football Season

jeremyowens04

Star Player
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2014
I have 2 club seats available for the 2018 Football Season. They're located in Section 220 Row 8 seats 9,10. The cost is $1500 per seat so $3000 total which is what I paid. To purchase club seats through the school you would have to pay a one time capital campaign fee of $1250 per seat for the rights to purchase club seats. These seats give a nice all 22 angle of the field. All food and soft drinks are included and there's a cash bar for alcohol. I'm taking a job in Washington D.C. and not sure how many games I can make. Please email me at Jeremy.owens04@gmail.com for further details. Thanks and Go Noles!

Does anyone know whether FSU attempts to enforce the "5 year commitment" surrounding the ticket purchase? I have always wondered about that. I can't imagine FSU has the time or energy to pursue breachers, but who knows? Just wondering. Thanks, and good luck to OP in his new gig in DC.

Does anyone know whether FSU attempts to enforce the "5 year commitment" surrounding the ticket purchase? I have always wondered about that. I can't imagine FSU has the time or energy to pursue breachers, but who knows? Just wondering. Thanks, and good luck to OP in his new gig in DC.

JHN-

The way it was advertised to me, as an early adopter, was that the commitment was in place moreso to benefit the holder, not the school. In other words, it was more buyer protection against price increases throughout the five-year term. I have six seats in the club, but am free to drop them anytime prior to the expiration of the commitment if I choose not to renew.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
Hi Jeremy- if you’re interested in selling the Clemson tickets separately please let me know- I will pay a premium

ADVERTISEMENT