ADVERTISEMENT

For the jags fans here

Anonymous911

Veteran Seminole Insider
Dec 27, 2016
Jacksonville, FL
I was picking up my car from the valet at the jax airport on Tuesday and marcell dareus was picking up his car at the same time. We're both standing there waiting and I start talking with him about the game and what they are gonna try to do to get to Brady. This guy almost word for word said " were gonna put him on his ass as quick as possible even if it cost us a couple 15 yard penalties". This guy is a walking refrigerator and if he were to fall on top of me i would probably die. So jags fans get ready to see Brady get hit in the mouth early tomorrow even if it's a bit late ;-)

I was picking up my car from the valet at the jax airport on Tuesday and marcell dareus was picking up his car at the same time. We're both standing there waiting and I start talking with him about the game and what they are gonna try to do to get to Brady. This guy almost word for word said " were gonna put him on his ass as quick as possible even if it cost us a couple 15 yard penalties". This guy is a walking refrigerator and if he were to fall on top of me i would probably die. So jags fans get ready to see Brady get hit in the mouth early tomorrow even if it's a bit late ;-)

:cool:

giphy.gif

Personally I don't buy the Brady injury crap at all . Now they're talking about he may not even be able to grip the football enough to make his usual throws. Sounds like a built in excuse for when they get smacked. Telvin and jalen will have this team playing with so much passion tomorrow I know we will shock the world and finally demand some respect. Been a jags fan since I was 11 and I have never been more excited to go to sleep and get to the next day lol.

ESPN Radio was saying earlier that thumb might be worse than what is being reported.

The Patriots lie cheat and steal to win, so I think the Jags should return the favor and have Ngakoue wear a weighted glove and slap Brady’s hand, acting like he’s going for the ball. What goes around comes around

Sacksonville. Better play press man but I like the plan. If Brady has time you lose. Oh and I forgot about Bortles

Reactions: Stax63
As a Steelers fan, I cannot stand the Pats. I really hope that Jax can pull the upset. Would love to see Jalen and Telvin play in the Super bowl. Maybe there is more to this Brady thumb injury, but it seems like a Belicheck mind game. We shall find out soon.

Reactions: naeem95
I hate the Pats and Cowboys more than the Jags, so I hope the Jags win and then lose in the SB to the Eagles or Vikes. Really wish Dalvin was playing for the Vikes though!

The Patriots lie cheat and steal to win, so I think the Jags should return the favor and have Ngakoue wear a weighted glove and slap Brady’s hand, acting like he’s going for the ball. What goes around comes around
I don't wish injury on anyone but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he got the Theisman treatment . He has 5 rings (shouldn't have but 3 at most , thanks falcons , Seahawks) . Super model wife. Time to be gone!

Reactions: West Duval Nole
Wackos best cheeseburger in town claims two more victims!

Boy that brings back memories. Used to go there when I lived in Jax in the late 90's. Great cheeseburgers. Scenery wasn't bad either.

Reactions: 12Nole
1/21/2018. It's a sad day today as NFL star qb Tom Brady was found Doa inside of Gillette stadium. Cause of death appears to be a malicious mauling by a group of jaguars. They were last seen heading towards Minnesota. They are extremely dangerous so be on the lookout.
2uttedx.jpg

Personally I don't buy the Brady injury crap at all . Now they're talking about he may not even be able to grip the football enough to make his usual throws. Sounds like a built in excuse for when they get smacked. Telvin and jalen will have this team playing with so much passion tomorrow I know we will shock the world and finally demand some respect. Been a jags fan since I was 11 and I have never been more excited to go to sleep and get to the next day lol.
The injury required stitches.

I don't care what happens as long as Philly doesn't win.

I agree. I’m a Cowboys fan so I can’t have the Eagles win. I know their defense has 3 Noles on it but I can’t cheer for Philly. I hope the Jags win for Jalen and Telvin.

Reactions: nynole1
Cowboy fan here. We definitely can't have the Eagles win a Super Bowl. Also, enough of the Brady love and the Patriots winning. Let's go Jags & Vikings.

4ec266d31ac9074371248aebd3754474--dallas-cowboys-memes-dallas-cowboys-football.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-08-22-at-8.11.28-AM.png

I don't wish injury on anyone but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he got the Theisman treatment . He has 5 rings (shouldn't have but 3 at most , thanks falcons , Seahawks) . Super model wife. Time to be gone!

Yea, it gets old being Mr. Niceguy and siding with the enemy. Brady deserves to be sent into early retirement and to be with his wife and 3 kids. It’d do him a favor in a way.

1/21/2018. It's a sad day today as NFL star qb Tom Brady was found Doa inside of Gillette stadium. Cause of death appears to be a malicious mauling by a group of jaguars. They were last seen heading towards Minnesota. They are extremely dangerous so be on the lookout.
2uttedx.jpg
Congrats to the Pat's, Coach and Brady for yet another thrilling comeback victory. The Jags have nothing to be ashamed of knocked Gronk out, Bortles played about as good as can be expected. Pat's dbs stepped up big, Amendola was a beast. Interesting with all the idol worship going on for Ramsey and Telvin, no props by the Jags fans for the person behind the Jags ascension, Tom Coughlin.

ADVERTISEMENT