ADVERTISEMENT

Gordos?

Phyrst1

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
May 8, 2002
Lakemont, Ga
Went to Gordos on Pensacola after the softball game today. It was like the Star Wars bar scene in there. We’re talking 4:30pm. We waited at a table 30 minutes and never got a server. Went inside and got the same non-service. Employees huddled around each other BSing. Shady crowd too. We used to go to the one near Island Wings and never had an issue. Sucks, but we won’t be back.

Went to Gordos on Pensacola after the softball game today. It was like the Star Wars bar scene in there. We’re talking 4:30pm. We waited at a table 30 minutes and never got a server. Went inside and got the same non-service. Employees huddled around each other BSing. Shady crowd too. We used to go to the one near Island Wings and never had an issue. Sucks, but we won’t be back.
What did management say when you mentioned this to them?

I’m not sure this will be shocking to management. Gordos always takes forever to get a table and has bad service.

Reactions: Random_John
No management to be found. It seemed like no one was in charge. We were told to grab a seat wherever and we did. Waitress made eye contact with us, but none seemed interested in serving us. There was a very weird vibe in there, like maybe we interrupted something.

No management to be found. It seemed like no one was in charge. We were told to grab a seat wherever and we did. Waitress made eye contact with us, but none seemed interested in serving us. There was a very weird vibe in there, like maybe we interrupted something.
Too bad. Gordos is a must everytime I'm in town.

Had to look it up on google maps. That big apartment complex across the street is where I lived for my Jr and Sr years at FSU! Was call Park Place back then (I think). That restaurant next to Gordos was a Gulf station.

Had to look it up on google maps. That big apartment complex across the street is where I lived for my Jr and Sr years at FSU! Was call Park Place back then (I think). That restaurant next to Gordos was a Gulf station.
You lived on a Monopoly board?

Years ago, I lived at some crappy apartments off Limpona. Gordos was a hair salon in that spot back in the day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT