ADVERTISEMENT

Gruden...

Don’t think any UT offer came with part-ownership of the university

Reactions: Warchief'95
Even without recruiting coaching the NFL is a grind. He must really miss the action to give up the gig he has.

Even without recruiting coaching the NFL is a grind. He must really miss the action to give up the gig he has.
When they offer you an ownership stake in the team (reportedly) you freaking take it

Reactions: SCNOLE3
He has some talent in Oakland. I’m curious.

Lol some guy was posting on here “it’s already done he will coach the bucs” I bet he has crawled in a hole eating his crow right now.

Reactions: Noletime28
ferman must have been right all along. can't believe the candy canes let richt go already....

At least we won’t be hearing his name every year as a candidate for such and such University.

Hopefully that deal doesn’t affect Mark Davis’ haircut money.

0517b1a50d9141db3fc7b96e1e935dde-original.jpg

That is just insane money. I wonder how much that will jack up the price of Raiders' tickets.

Just unreal.
I predict...........he will not do much to raise the RIders from the depths. Poor owner.......poor management........differernt breed of player and likely less drive on his part. Hope he got a guarantee similar to Jimbob........er Jimloss..........you know, that short guy in College Station.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT