ADVERTISEMENT

Hargreaves cut...

another poor decision by TB front office smh
to cut him or draft him? cutting him was smart, he sucks and the supposedly "awesome Todd Bowles defense" is like a piece of swiss cheese most of the time. They are extremely young in the secondary, but they are struggling on the whole.

To be fair, that 2016 NFL Draft was top heavy and even where TB drafted Hargreaves there weren’t a ton of options. That 2nd round pick was PRETTY bad too.

2017, I bet they’d trade OJ Howard for Dalvin Cook straight up right now. They made a mistake there, bad.

Then in 2018, I would think they’d trade Via for Derwin straight up, too. Another mistake.

Their only really good pick recently was Godwin.

Not hardly. Total waste of money. Couldn’t cover my grandmother!

Next up should be Winston. He's been terrible for the Bucs. I mean, I love the guy and wish him success, but if Bruce Arians can't help him, then I think he is done as a starter in the NFL.

He tried to lose this weekend.

To be fair, that 2016 NFL Draft was top heavy and even where TB drafted Hargreaves there weren’t a ton of options. That 2nd round pick was PRETTY bad too.

2017, I bet they’d trade OJ Howard for Dalvin Cook straight up right now. They made a mistake there, bad.

Then in 2018, I would think they’d trade Via for Derwin straight up, too. Another mistake.

Vita is an absolute monster right now and one of the main reasons our run defense is tops in the league but damn we could have used Derwin in the secondary because they are the weak link

Reactions: NebNoles
Next up should be Winston. He's been terrible for the Bucs. I mean, I love the guy and wish him success, but if Bruce Arians can't help him, then I think he is done as a starter in the NFL.
Winston through 5 years as a NFL qb has an Interception ratio of 3.7%.

Peyton Manning through first 5 years: 4.0%.

Winston has thrown for the second most yds in the NFL this season.

Bucs offense is Top 5.

JW has had a crappy OL and terrible overall coaching and roster.

But the narrative is he is a bust.

Licht sucks. I have no idea how he’s still around.

Reactions: NebNoles
Here are FOUR classic examples showing how historically bad Tampa Bay's management has been, and why they will never sniff success until they change out the current bunch:

[1] Wasting their #1 draft pick on Bethune's Booker Reese years ago [2] wasting their #1 draft pick on Bo Jackson AFTER he stated publicly "I will never play a down for you so don't draft me"...they did anyway, and he didn't. The younger of my two nephews, FSU '05 still has the Topp's Rookie Card with him as "Bucs' Rookie Star..." waiting for the top value offer [3] wasting their #1 draft pick by passing on Derwin James [4] wasting their #1 draft pick by passing on Dalvin Cook.

These incredibly inept decisions make it an even greater miracle that they, unlike the lions, have ever been to a super bowl let alone won it.

The Gm has drafted poorly especially in the secondary and has passed on multiple pro bowl caliber players. Hargreaves issue is that he is small in stature and he is not fast to make up for his lack of height.

Only Godwin has been a good draft pick none of the others are true difference makers. We need a new GM

Yes, so terrible he’s been setting offensive records, and is on pace to have that offense scoring the most points in franchise history.

And he’s 25. No chance he’s done as a starter when there are plenty QBs starting games every year who don’t have half his talent.

As stated above. Vita is a monster and playing at a very high level. Derwin is a STUD. But, he has had injury issues and is not on the field. Vita was not a mistake, in my opinion.

Vita is an absolute monster right now and one of the main reasons our run defense is tops in the league but damn we could have used Derwin in the secondary because they are the weak link
So they could have had Tunsil and Vita as their cornerstone OL and DL w their franchise QB and WR...not a bad start...now they have their franchise LB in White...u can’t draft Hargreaves when they just drafted Winston the year before...OL help is what was needed

Reactions: rockdanole850
Turns out he was hanging out in a bar in Nashville at 11 o'clock the night before their game.

oh...and I bet you a dozen donuts Bruce Arians doesn't feel the same way you do. He is a Jaboo fan and I think he may know a little bit more about the game than you do.

How could Tampa Bay miss that badly. Did they not evaluate his speed, quickness, jump? Did they not study game film?

Worst GM in the league yet he’s still hanging around...he must have some dirt on the Glazer family

ADVERTISEMENT