ADVERTISEMENT

Help my gf and I get to Atlanta

Jul 31, 2017
Hello everyone. My gf and I are looking for a pair of tickets to the Alabama and FSU game. I am an FSU nursing graduate and proud alumnus. Please help us ortega1211@gmail.com We are on a pretty tight budget and we welcome any help.

Last edited:
Joined today. First post. Please sell me cheap tickets to one of the biggest games in FSU history outside of a national championship.

Don't take this the wrong way but if you're on a tight budget you may want to skip out on what will be one of the most expensive games to go to. There are more important things in life than being at a week 1 game.

Hello everyone. My gf and I are looking for a pair of tickets to the Alabama and FSU game. I am an FSU nursing graduate and proud alumni. Please help us ortega1211@gmail.com We are on a pretty tight budget and we welcome any help.
I just left four tickets for you...just go to Will Call. Sell the two extra ones for a little cash to help you out. Enjoy!

821.gif

Joined today. First post. Please sell me cheap tickets to one of the biggest games in FSU history outside of a national championship.

Don't take this the wrong way but if you're on a tight budget you may want to skip out on what will be one of the most expensive games to go to. There are more important things in life than being at a week 1 game.
Believe it or not, there are still good people out there in the world that care and are not about the money.

Hello everyone. My gf and I are looking for a pair of tickets to the Alabama and FSU game. I am an FSU nursing graduate and proud alumni. Please help us ortega1211@gmail.com We are on a pretty tight budget and we welcome any help.

I know that you meant to say that you're an alumnus.

I was thinking about setting up a gofundme myself

ADVERTISEMENT